Maybelline Falsies Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • In my opinion, the Falsies Mascara by Maybelline is by far the best mascara around
  • Let me tell you why I love falsies Mascara
  • I have not had any problem with this mascara, and will continue to purchase this
  • Unlike, most mascaras that cost so much and never end up doing what they say they will do
  • I think lots of girs should give this mascara a try

• by Ashley

Hey everybody! You really have to check this out. Normally I would never take the time to write a review on a product. In my opinion, the Falsies Mascara by Maybelline is by far the best mascara around. I had to find somewhere to write a review on this.

Let me tell you why I love falsies Mascara. First of all, not only does it really do what is says it will do, like when you see it on the commercials. But it really does fill in the spaces.

I look like I have a full set of perfect eyelashes. Other mascaras make your eyelashes stick together. I have not had any problem with this mascara, and will

continue to purchase this.

It’s affordable, and well worth the time to go and pick some up. Unlike, most mascaras that cost so much and never end up doing what they say they will do. I would recommend this product to anyone.

In addition to the fact that it’s affordable, and reliable. Furthermore, I love the fact that it doesn’t flake! I have had so many problems with flaking mascara in the past. I am so happy that with falsies mascara, all of my troubles are over.

For example, I have purchased mascara that was said to grow lashes, and did nothing but flake. I didn’t use it long enough to see if it grew my lashes. Besides,

• I will continue to use maybelline falsies because i’ve found this product doesn’t weaken my eyelashes, if anything it makes them feel and look healthy.

Therefore, I use the the waterproof falsies mascara anytime I go anywhere, and I know I will look my absolute best. The object of this review is to let anyone know that I am someone who skips from product to product, and never finds one that quite suits me with no flaws. I can now say that this mascara is the only kind I will use.

I hope they never stop making it because my experience with it has been really good so far. Consequently, I have only been using this product for

two months. But I have never used any mascara for longer than a month, so consider this when deciding if this mascara could be right for you.

I think lots of girs should give this mascara a try. Like I said, it doesn’t flake. This would be good for the sporty types too.

Such as girls that don’t like to wear alot of makeup because they might be sweating a lot. This mascara will not run, I really hope a lot of people will take the chance to try this out so they will never stop selling it! Don’t waste your time and money on expensive mascaras when you can purchase this at the cost of five dollars, depending on your local Wal-Mart.

Maybelline Falsies Mascara

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312011373600831/k2311a012/1.2.11