Diapered up
  • It was fairly easy, but I found that the Pampers no longer fit her very well
  • The absorbtion was the best I had found since my boy was born

• by Tawny
      I am here to explain diapers, and diaper brands. With my daughter, my first born, I was a diehard Pampers user. They worked great with her. The fit, the shape, the texture, the absorbtion and even the designs! She got older and potty training happened to my life.

It was fairly easy, but I found that the Pampers no longer fit her very

well. Leaving indentations and red marks on her legs. So I used a Huggies.

It fit amazingly! No more marks and indents. I then had my son. I used several brands of diapers.

Of course I go back to the brand that had been so great for over two years of my daughter’s life. Pampers. Let me tell you ...

• how my son peed thru these diapers.

One right after the other. He would go once, and I had to change him. So I try Huggies.

It is almost like magic how well these diapers worked. He fit in them well. No marks, no sagging.

The absorbtion was the best I had found since my boy was born. My point

being that as I stand here today, I will tell you my favorite diaper is Huggies Supreme. Yet, had you asked me 3 years ago, I would stand by Pampers.

I feel that your child will let you know which ones are working the best. The ones that they don’t feel every time they go to the bathroom. So feel them out, and go with the change.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541203137360231/k2311a0312/3.12.07