Channa Powder for Baby skin Care
  • I will tell you the easiest and the best method for protecting babys skin
  • Finnaly we read one article in one news paper, It told applying Channa Powder on the body will cure this funges problem and protects the Babys skin

• by Balamurali

I will tell you the easiest and the best method for protecting babys skin. My Baby often used to get funges on her body .

We applied Olive oil and some sugessted lotion onthe body , But

it did not work as we expected.

Finnaly we read one article in one news paper, It told applying Channa Powder on the body will cure this funges problem and protects the Babys skin.

It is ...

• not onley protecting the body but also giving shining to the Skin.

We foolowed this method , We took some 50 Grams of Channa ( bengal Gram flour ) And Green Gram flour and mix it with

water , Then make it as a paste and apply on the babys body while giving bath instead of SOAP.

It worked very nicely for us My baby,s skin is shining day by day too.

It is natural SOAP.

vradhik says :

my 2 yr 4 mo old son has been having dry skin eczema atopic dermititis since about 5 months. At 5 months, we shifted to a place with less hunidity, till then, he was in a place near the seashore and did not have any problems. Recently, the dry and itchiness that was only behind the elbows and knees has also spread to his back and almost everywhere on his body. We use oilatum cream and oilatum soap but there has been no improvement. About 2-3 months ago, we switched his soap to a chinese herbal soap ghanozhi with red mushroom . There was no cure as such but it was slighly better than when using oilatum. Recently we switched back again to oilatum since not much improvement was seen and the itchiing has increased compared to when he was using the hrebal soap So, i want to know of an alternative to soap as i dont want to use any soap. Is Channa powder a good option? Does it make the skin dry? How about not using any soap at all or maybe using a soap only once a week or so? PS I used to apply oil before his bath earlier but have stopped since a month and there has not been any affect since i stopped applying oil.

Dhanya says :

First of all I wish to say that the ganozhi soap is good as it is prepared from the medicinal mushroom called ganoderma. I have used it when I was a child. It did remove itchiness from my skin. It is a Malaysian product.

Then channa powder is effective for dry skin and eczema problem. But green gram powder is even better. Avoiding soap is the best precaution for dry skin problem. Moreover using oil would help. Mustard oil is the best oil for dry skin

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541203137350231/k2311a0312/3.12.07