Healthy Choice Fajita Steak Dinner
  • Although I know that I should probably stay away from them I have noticed that I buy more TV dinners now then I have in the past
  • Overall I think that this product was okay
  • I cost about $2.50 plus tax and was a little small at only about 12.3 oz for the tray
  • It was meaty which impressed me, usually TV dinners like this are lacking in the meat department
  • This definitely beats a sandwich and eating out any day

• by webgirl40

Although I know that I should probably stay away from them I have noticed that I buy more TV dinners now then I have in the past. One of the meals that I tried recently was Healthy Choice Fajita Steak Dinner. Overall I think that this product was okay. I cost about $2.50 plus tax and was a little small at only about 12.3 oz for the tray. This is apparently one serving and is good for

people who are on a diet.

This meal was pretty good I think, it made a very easy and efficient lunch for the office which is why I bought it. It was meaty which impressed me, usually TV dinners like this are lacking in the meat department. However this Healthy choice dinner was actually pretty full for its size. I found the whole grain rice to be a very nice addition to the plate and I really ...

• like the fact that there were not a whole lot of beens included with the meal.

I could have done without the cilantro on the vegetable blend but it wasn’t too strong as to completely drown out the flavor of the sweet corn. I really liked the southwest sauce that went with it. It definitely had a kick to it but it was not too bad that I could not eat it. The apple crisp was delicious and

in all honesty the reason that I bought the meal. It looked pretty good on the box so I decided to get it.

I am pretty happy with the meal I think, it could have been a little bigger for the price but it made a great lunch for me. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a way to have a decent lunch in one package. This definitely beats a sandwich and eating out any day.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272011373480831/k2311a012/1.2.11