Kroger Brand Crunchy Peanut Butter
  • I love it on bananas, in vanilla ice cream-banana shakes, on crackers, apples, celery and of course with the jelly between two slices of bread
  • In all my peanut butter searches I have found Kroger brand crunchy to be the best
  • I believe it rivals the likes of Jiffy and Skippy

• by Lacy Pearl

I am a huge fan of peanut butter. I love it on bananas, in vanilla ice cream-banana shakes, on crackers, apples, celery and of course with the jelly between two slices of bread. I also have been known to eat peanut butter-honey sandwiches and the most yummy grilled peanut butter and pickle sandwich. I promise you I wasn’t even pregnant when I fell in love with these.

While I’m the biggest fan of peanut butter, I am not a fan of the

prices and when you eat peanut butter like I do it can add up quickly. I have learned to shop around and try coupons and store brand varieties. Some of these were downright awful. I usually buy the crunchy and will tell you anytime you buy the store brand only try it in crunchy, unless you like thin flavorless goo.

In all my peanut butter searches I have found Kroger brand crunchy to be the best. I believe it rivals the likes ...

• of Jiffy and Skippy. Certainly it has more sugar than the natural kind, but I still like a little sugar in my peanut butter.

This peanut butter is rich in flavor and has tons of crispy, roasted peanuts throughout. It’s always available and easy to find. Kroger also sends coupons through the mail for their yummy peanut butter which makes it even cheaper. If that’s not enough, it is sometimes feature in their 10 for 10 sale, which makes it dirt

cheap!

Kroger brand peanut butter has stood up to the test when I’ve made cookies or pies and when I’ve just dipped a spoon right in and eaten it out of the container. Plus, it’s a couple of dollars cheaper than the other brands so I can get the quantity I want without breaking the bank!

It would take substantial coupons to take me away from Kroger’s peanut butter. It is my go to when I need a peanut butter fix!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272011373450831/k2311a012/1.2.11