Fairy Tail Manga Volume 2 by Hiro Mashima (Graphic Novel)
  • I enjoy this manga a lot because the characters are very interesting to read and their designs are unique and fun to look at
  • I enjoy Fairy Tail because of the unique characters and settings
  • I like the fact that it doesn’t take itself too seriously except when it needs too
  • If you’re unsure if you’ll enjoy it, I recommend borrow it from the library, but this is a must have for any fantasy fan and the story and artwork make it a lot of fun to read and its’ well worth your time to read it

• by ReViewMeMedia

Fairy Tail Manga Volume 2 by Hiro Mashima has Lucy, Happy and Natsu taking a job trying to recover a book from a millionaire, but unbeknownst to them, the man’s killed any wizard who has ever come to his house.

This was a great manga volume. The story was very well done and the artwork is very nice to look at. The fight scenes are very well done and it looks very nice and the characters are a very entertaining.

I enjoy this manga a lot because the characters are very interesting to

read and their designs are unique and fun to look at. I enjoy Fairy Tail because of the unique characters and settings. The humor is something that is a great aspect of the manga and Hiro Mashima just has fun, and the manga is very fun and a delightful fantasy series to read. If you enjoy reading manga you’ll want to pick this up.

What I liked about this manga is the fact that all the characters are so crazy and funny. I like the fact that it doesn’t take itself too ...

• seriously except when it needs too. The humor is also very nice and I like the writing style in the manga.

One of the things I like about the manga is the artwork is very nice and the dialogue is both humorous and fun. If you want to read a good fantasy manga and you want something that is both serious and funny, you’ll want to get Fairy Tail. If you’re unsure if you’ll enjoy it, I recommend borrow it from the library, but this is a must have for any fantasy fan and

the story and artwork make it a lot of fun to read and its’ well worth your time to read it. It’s also worth a blind buy and you might be pleasantly surprised.

I highly recommend Fairy Tail to any manga fan who enjoys fantasy. It’s well worth your time and money. I like that it’s very well written, humorous and has a unique story and setting. It’s a very well done fantasy manga.

Fairy Tail is available from Del Ray Manga and you can buy it from Amazon.com or RightStuf.com.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 172011373390831/k2311a012/1.2.11