Kao Prettia Bubble Hair Color  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love how little a long way with this hair color as the bubble from the hair color is able to cover all my hair
  • The hair color cost me $12 for a pretty decent amount of dye
  • Again, like most Japanese product, this doesn’t have English instruction card thus I was quite disappointed with it
  • I apply Vaseline on the back of my ear and on my neck to avoid coloring them

• by janicemic

I love to color my hair. Mostly I have them done in the salon however sometimes when I saw some colors that I really like, I just couldn’t say no but to buy them and color them myself. Recently, Kao Prettia hair color hit the stores of our town. It was highly talk about by the girls in our office and everybody has now become a colorist or a hair dye expert. Makeover yourself

has become so simple with the Kao Prettia soft bubble technology.

I just love the idea of shampooing your head and voila you have revamped your whole look with a new color. I love how little a long way with this hair color as the bubble from the hair color is able to cover all my hair. Plus it’s so easy to dye your hair with this mousse like hair color. I love how ...

• easy it is to work the foam on my hair and the texture of the bubble is so dense it sticks on my hair and I love how it doesn’t drip on my shoulders or my clothes like most liquid hair color does.

The hair color cost me $12 for a pretty decent amount of dye. It comes with two hair coloring agent like most hair dye does which amount to a 100 ml

of dye. Again, like most Japanese product, this doesn’t have English instruction card thus I was quite disappointed with it. However, I figure application are pretty much the same and who needs instruction anyway. I apply Vaseline on the back of my ear and on my neck to avoid coloring them.

I love the result I got from the hair color. My hair is evenly colored and surprisingly they aren’t hard or damaged after coloring them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312011373380831/k2311a012/1.2.11