Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex: 2nd Gig Episode 10  » TV  »
  • The dialogue is very well done and the twists and turns are great and they make it a very interesting anime
  • What I liked about the episode was that it revealed that Ghoda is willing to do anything to stop Section 9 from doing their job, he’ll even manipulate the justice system to do it and I like that even though he wasn’t in the episode, his motives are still very clear
  • I enjoy everything about this anime and it’s a great story to watch
  • You should definitely check this one out on Adult Swim or rent it off Netflix
  • This is one of my favorite science fiction anime and I highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys good stories and science fiction because everything is very well done is an excellent anime to watch

• by ReViewMeMedia

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex: 2nd Gig Episode 10 has Togusa trying to help a woman who is in a domestic dispute as he can’t stop the man who killed her, he is taken to trial.

I liked this anime a lot, and it’s one of my favorites, it’s very well done and the storytelling is excellent and the characters are very unique

and have a lot of depth. The animation is a very good and the musical score is very well done with Yoko Kanno composing the music. The dialogue is very well done and the twists and turns are great and they make it a very interesting anime.

What I liked about the episode was that it revealed that Ghoda is willing to do anything to stop Section 9 from doing their job, he’ll even manipulate the justice system to do it and I like that even though he wasn’t in the episode, his motives are still very clear. I also liked how Section 9 handled the situation and it made the episode very interesting.

I highly recommend this anime to anyone looking for an anime that ...

• Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex: 2nd Gig Episode 10
      is interesting and is a unique science fiction setting and I like it a lot because of the story and the characters. I enjoy everything about this anime and it’s a great story to watch. You should definitely check this one out on Adult Swim or rent it off Netflix. It’s definitely a great anime that belongs in your DVD collection
      and it’s well worth your time and money. This is one of my favorite science fiction anime and I highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys good stories and science fiction because everything is very well done is an excellent anime to watch.

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex: Second Gig is available on DVD from Manga Entertainment. You can buy it on Amazon.com or RightStuf.com.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102011373370831/k2311a012/1.2.11