Bare Escentuals Bare Mineral SPF 15 Matte Foundation  » Cosmetics  »
  • This is one amazing foundation that gives me matte finish that I always wanted to have
  • I really love the clip lock I found in the powder jar

• by janicemic

This is one amazing foundation that gives me matte finish that I always wanted to have. I have very oily and sensitive skin thus it is not easy to find something that is gentle yet they deliver the result that I long for. My skin will oil up by noon of any day and you will be able to cook an egg

on them if I do not powder up. I hate how active my oil glands are, if only they take a day off or two.

I stumble upon this powder by chance. I was browsing through an online store and got them at $30 for 0.2 oz of powder. It is really quite expensive for such little powder however since they work so well, I don’t mind at all. I really love the clip lock I found in the powder jar. They are such a wonderful thing that keeps the powder from spillage. I usually carry my powder in my purse and I hate how they spill over and dust my purse. However, with this clip lock they secure the powder in place and ...

• Bare Escentuals Bare Mineral SPF 15 Matte Foundation
      I can take them without any worries of leakage.

I also love the natural element of this bare mineral powder. They are free of parabens, fragrance, dyes and petro- chemical. They keep my face matte for almost 8 hours. I could go without re-application even under hot weather. What I really appreciate from the powder is how it managed to keep the

oil on bay and yet it doesn’t dry my skin. I hate how drying it is for most matte foundation but this powder works really well and it does not dry my skin. I also adore how the powder sits in to my pores and make them appear so diminutive. The sun protection factor is really a plus point. I would repurchase when I’m out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312011373350831/k2311a012/1.2.11