Hisamitsu Lifecella Moisturizing Orange Mask
  • What I really love and appreciate of this mask is that they are revolutionary gel like mask
  • This is usually the case for most of the mask I bought
  • I love how my skin feels so refresh and cooling after wearing the mask

• by janicemic

This is one of my favorite masks from Japan. They are highly raves by beauty talk show and by celebrity in Taiwan. What I really love and appreciate of this mask is that they are revolutionary gel like mask. As much as I appreciate sheet mask that has ample essence in them, I hate to have the essence dripping on my neck and my chin when I wear them. Imagine your neck soaked with the mask, it is absolutely messy. This is usually the case for most of

the mask I bought.

The Lifecella orange mask is made with gel which is outlined on the sheet mask. So imagine my joy to see no dripping of essence possible with this orange mask. The mask comes in two pieces; one for the mouth area and one for the eyes area of our face. Mostly, I got this mask due to the natural active ingredients of orange extract, grapefruit and apricot.

I use the mask after cleansing and exfoliating my face. Usually, when I have the time, I would ...

• steam my face under a steamer for 5 minutes for best result from the mask. I will then place both part of the mask on my face. What I do not like about the mask is the coating of gel on the mask sheet doesn’t sit well on my face. It doesn’t follow the contour of my face. Thus I have to constantly press and pat them so that the mask stays. However, I do love the result I got from the mask thus the regular patting is
        the price I will pay; aside from the cost of the mask that is.

I usually put the mask on until 30 minutes despite the instruction was half of that. The film of the gel will get thinner if I leave them longer on my face. I like to believe my skin is eating them. I love how my skin feels so refresh and cooling after wearing the mask. The faint mandarin aroma is a plus for me. My skin feels so moisturized they weren’t oily throughout the day.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312011373330831/k2311a012/1.2.11