Alka Seltzer  » Medicine  »
  • Alka Seltzer is always what I recommend to anyone that says they are having any kind of stomach issue such as a virus, diarrhea, etc. I even used it recently when I had eaten something that did not agree with me, and I felt better in about 15 minutes
  • This is definitely something that we keep in our cabinet for these kinds of situations

• by prosperous

I woke up one morning around 6:00am with a very bad stomach ache. I got out of bed and went into the kitchen and took some Pepto Bismol. I went back to bed, but to my dismay, the stomach ache continued to plague me. I later began to vomit and I also had diarhea. It was clear that I probably had a stomach virus because my sister and her baby had it earlier that week. They were nice enough to

come visit while they were sick. Later that morning I took some Kaopectate, but that did absolutely nothing. I remember calling a friend and telling her I was going to die. That was the worst stomach ache I had ever had, so I clearly did not see how I would make it through such excruciating pain. During one of those times when I was vomiting I told my mother that I just could not take anymore. She later said that she had never known anyone to vomit as violently as she had witnessed happening with me during that time. Later that day my sister came to bring some things such as ginger ale, soup, crackers, and some Alka Seltzer. I did not think this would provide any relief since nothing else had worked. To my suprise, about 30 minutes after taking it, I felt a lot better. Who knew that Alka Seltzer was so powerful? The stomach ache left and ...

• Alka Seltzer
      did not return. I was only left with a bit of weakness, but no more vomiting and no diarrhea.

A year later, my co-worker had gotten the stomach virus. Since the Alka Seltzer had worked so well for me, I knew it would work for him. I took it to him before I went to work and when I called to check on him later that day, he said that it had worked and he felt a lot better.

Alka

Seltzer is always what I recommend to anyone that says they are having any kind of stomach issue such as a virus, diarrhea, etc. I even used it recently when I had eaten something that did not agree with me, and I felt better in about 15 minutes. According to the label on the box it even provides relief for acid indigestion, heartburn with headache, and body ache. This is definitely something that we keep in our cabinet for these kinds of situations.

Alka Seltzer
Besmir says :

re : Alka Seltzer is always what I recommend to anyone that says they are having any kind of stomach issue such as a virus, diarrhea, etc. I even used it recently when I had eaten something that did not agree with me, and I felt better in about 15 minutes
I have been used this product and he had give to me great results

jarlo duenas says :

I agree that this always work for problems such as stomach upset due to virus and some food intolerance. Always help ease and relieve the pain. works 100% all the time.

jarlo duenas

enrique says :

It does not work for black people

Galega says :

Alka-Seltzer is an effervescent antacid and pain reliever. It has nothing to do with the color of skin, race or religion. It is equally efficient for all of use, irrespective of our identities. Please don’t think that this effervescent antacid will not work for`black’ people.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262011373280831/k2311a012/1.2.11