Motherease Cloth Diaper
  • First of all, I found that the best diaper needs not be the expensive one
  • Motherease Cloth diaper is very cost effective and yet gives too much satisfaction to me
  • I noticed that it works fine for a baby of about one year

• by Galega

Considering the environmental impact of diapers, I was looking for a perfect cloth diapers for my newly born son. Being a new born baby, he needs more and hence I did lots of research.

Motherease cloth diapers become my preferred diaper for my son. The reason is varied, but needs mentioning here. First of all, I found that the best diaper needs not be the expensive one. I had

previously tried an expensive diaper on my son, but the result leaves much to be desired. Motherease Cloth diaper is very cost effective and yet gives too much satisfaction to me.

Motherease diapers come in a variety of colors and sizes. I never find myself in a tough situation when it comes to choosing the perfect one for my baby.

The absorbent technology being used by the manufacturers is also ...

• worth applauding. The material is super absorbent. It took few minutes for it to absorb and hence keeps my baby in smiling mood.

Then, its reusability is also excellent. I have used one diaper for lots of time and, honestly, it didn’t show any sign of wear and tear. I recalled how one costly diaper showed dirtiness just after third use.

I am currently using both, sandies and one-in-all

diaper on my baby. It must be added here that I am fully satisfied with both types of diaper coming from the house of Motherease.

Though, it is not as much efficient for a little grown-up baby. I noticed that it works fine for a baby of about one year. That is what happened with me. However, for a baby of one year, it is the best diaper that I ever used.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542011373110731/k2311a012/1.2.11