Jabra Cruiser Bluetooth
  • I bought it thinking that it is going to be some use to me
  • I'm still not sure what is causing that, but I don't see it as a very big issue
  • I think that it is just my bluetooth's problem
  • I'm not experiencing the battery problem as much, but there is an improvement to my previous Jabra Cruiser (the one I sent back to get it looked at)

• by MisterTickle

The Jabra Cruiser costs $60 at Amazon.com. I bought it thinking that it is going to be some use to me. Before, I would use the speaker setting on my cell phone to talk hands free. I find it quite hard on some roads because there is a lot of noise. I got this bluetooth device hoping that it will be easier to talk while driving.

The size of this bluetooth is really small. It’s around the length of my thumb or roughly an inch long. When wearing it, I find it really comfortable. I do not have any strains or signs of discomfort. I

am wearing it on my right ear. I can’t seem to get it to work on my left ear for some reason. So if you are planning on using this on your left ear, I strongly suggest you reconsider and get another bluetooth headset.

The ease of use is great. Since I’m mostly getting calls rather than making the calls, I simply tap the Jabra Cruiser and I am connected to whoever called me. First, I would need to connect it to my phone. Connecting to my phone is easy. Simply turn the bluetooth option on and then press the button on the Jabra Cruiser.

• I usually have to wait ten seconds for the bluetooth device to be connected with my phone. Since this is the first bluetooth device I’ve owned, I find the speed really fast.

When I’m on the highway or just driving, I find the call quality to be excellent. I have not experienced any technical difficulties. However, once in a while, I do get a “static” like noise. I’m still not sure what is causing that, but I don’t see it as a very big issue.

The battery life of the Jabra Cruiser is brutal. If I leave it on, it will last roughly two hours. If

I talk, then I can get twenty minutes of excellent sound and then it will start to “break up”. I think that it is just my bluetooth’s problem. I sent it in to get it looked at and got a new one in the mail about a week later. I’m not experiencing the battery problem as much, but there is an improvement to my previous Jabra Cruiser (the one I sent back to get it looked at). Overall, this bluetooth is decent. It is fool proof, anyone can use it. The manual is really easy to follow and I got it set up no problem.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1631121373010231/k2311a1231/12.31.10