Brisbane Australia Travel  » Travel  »
  • The place is like a giant garden to lose yourself in, when I visited, I especially enjoyed looking at the ponds as there were ducks and other birds
  • There are areas to go swimming in, therefore I believe the best time to visit South Bank would be during summer

• by Susanna
      Brisbane is the capital state of Queensland, and is one of the most beautiful places to visit for any travellers wishing to see something wonderful from Australia. If you would like to see beautiful scenery, Brisbane is a wonderful place to visit. Located in the centre of Brisbane is the Brisbane City, a place to enjoy just about any activity you could think of.

Brisbane City is such a memorable place to visit because there are many places which you could see some beautiful sights, such as the Goodwill Bridge. You could see the old

ships beneath, and Brisbane River.

It is an excellent place to take photos. A few of the most wonderful things to visit and see are: Botanic Gardens Free for all, it is located near Gardens Point Road, just beside the Queensland University of Technology, the Botanic Gardens have some of the most stunning plants and flowers, nature and ponds.

This is a place good enough for people to get married, as I have seen quite many weddings there. The place is like a giant garden to lose yourself in, when I visited, I especially enjoyed ...

• looking at the ponds as there were ducks and other birds.

South Bank Parklands Located in South Bank, another must-visit place that is free for everyone. It is extremely easy to get there, simply take a train to South Bank station, and you are almost there.

South Bank can be seen as a large playground for all ages. There are areas to go swimming in, therefore I believe the best time to visit South Bank would be during summer.

Walking through South Bank is spectacular, there is a path right next to the Brisbane River

to see, which you could see Ferries and Citycats (another type of ferry) head back and forth. On the Weekends, there are markets on at South Bank, something I always loved visiting!

Brisbane is the city I have been living in for most of my life that I could remember.

It is peaceful and I really do love it. There are so many to see for people visiting, and I hope that travellers would come and visit Brisbane.

It is the place for family and friends, with fantastic weather most times. (Be aware that Christmas is when it�s the hottest time of the year.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 381203137300231/k2311a0312/3.12.07