L’Oreal Dermo Expertise Eye Defense Cream
  • I bought this product because I wanted to find a lower cost eye cream to purchase instead of the high priced Shiseido product I had been using
  • I've used shampoos, conditioners, cosmetics and skin care products -- I am rarely disappointed in them -- they are almost always top quality
  • I would definitely purchase this eye cream again
  • I think it's a fair price and worth every penny I pay for it

• by ClickMyReview

After using L’Oreal Dermo Expertise Eye Defense Cream, I can say that I really like this product. I bought this product because I wanted to find a lower cost eye cream to purchase instead of the high priced Shiseido product I had been using.

The reason I liked this eye cream is because it is a wonderful eye cream. It has just the right consistency — it’s not too thin and not too thick. This eye creme goes on like silk and it does not leave an oily or sticky film under your eyes. If you put it on

right before you put on your concealer, it the concealer goes on easier and you can actually use less concealer. Also, some eye creams make my mascara smudge during the day, this eye cream soaks into the skin so thoroughly, that it never causes my mascara to smudge.

This is not the first time I purchased L’Oreal Dermo Expertise Eye Defense Cream; I’ve used this product for about one year.

I purchased my eye cream at CVS drug store in the 0.5 ounce size for $8.99 (before tax) — which works out to be about $17.98 per ounce. It comes in a ...

• clear small glass jar with black and gold lettering and no logo on the container.

You can also buy this eye cream at Wal-Mart and other drug stores or on the web at online cosmetic retailers… It’s made by L’Oreal Paris — I’ve used a great number of L’Oreal products through out the years. I’ve used shampoos, conditioners, cosmetics and skin care products — I am rarely disappointed in them — they are almost always top quality.

The only thing that I have found to compare with L’Oreal Dermo Expertise Eye Defense Cream is Shiseido’s Benefiance — which costs about three times

as much as this L’Oreal product. Shiseido is just about the only other eye cream that even comes close to my L’Oreal product.

I would definitely purchase this eye cream again. This is a product that I will not do without — I hope L’Oreal Paris never stops making it. It’s a light and silky eye cream and absorbs really quickly. I think it’s a fair price and worth every penny I pay for it. I truly believe that anyone who needs a good quality eye cream should give L’Oreal Eye Defense a try — you won’t be disappointed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3131121372910231/k2311a1231/12.31.10