Can Knockdown App for Iphone/Ipod Touch  » Games  »
2.5
  • It is a free of charge App, and after reading about it I decided that it was the kind of game that I like playing
  • I found this by typing the name of it into the search bar
  • I thought this was because this was the free version and if you bought the app then you could just keep playing with lots of balls, but there isn’t an option to buy the game

• by leeanne160480

This is a new App that I have got for my Iphone. I don’t know how my husband found it as it was listed in any of the top 50 Apps. It is a free of charge App, and after reading about it I decided that it was the kind of game that I like playing.

It is a simple game and nothing to it. All it is, it’s like the games you get at the Market when you get some balls and you have to knock down the empty tin Cans that are stacked up. They are stacked a couple

tins high and I was never any good at doing it at the Market. It always seemed easy enough, but I just wasn’t any good at it.

You just download this from the App Store which should be on your Iphone or Ipod Touch. I found this by typing the name of it into the search bar. The download only takes a couple of minutes.

There is only the play option and instructions to play this, but I’m sure once you see the stack of tins and a couple of Balls then you would figure out what to do. There isn’t much ...

• going on on the screen. There is a score board on the right hand side and you earn points depending on how many cans you knock down in 1 go, or how many balls you use. The cans are stacked either 2 high or 3 high, and once you knock them all off the ledge then a new stack of cans appear.

The annoying thing about this game is that you only get 5 Balls. Once you are out of Balls then it restarts to the first level again. I thought this was because this was the free version and

if you bought the app then you could just keep playing with lots of balls, but there isn’t an option to buy the game. Although the App is still fun and it’s a fun game to play for a few minutes, it would be so much better even to get say 20 Balls and then you could work your way up the levels a bit more. After all I only see about 5 levels if I’m lucky as there is only so many you can knock down in the 1 go.

A good game, but could be made so much better.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2831121372900231/k2311a1231/12.31.10