Amazon  » Web sites  »
  • I think they will also continue you do awesome things, they are delving into the electronic books and things now too

• by Squishlette

I use amazon practically every day anymore. I used to just use it to find CDs and DVDs. Now I use it for movies, music, books and electronics. It’s nice because people can post their reviews on products and then we can see what they thought of something we are investigating owning on our own.

They also have a really awesome used option. You don’t want to pay the full price, you can see how many people

are selling the same thing and compare prices or find the cheapest one. Granted you have to be careful with who you buy from, but its like ebay, just check how many points the seller has.

Also through amazon, you can sign up for mechanical turk, which is a site people can post little tasks they are willing to pay someone to do. The compensation ranges from a cent to a large dollar amount. Then you ...

• can use the funds to either purchase stuff from amazon, or to get sent directly to your bank account. Nice little way to make some extra money!

I also love how I can buy a single song from amazon. You pay for it and then can download it directly to your computer. You don’t have to pay for an entire CD for one song. Or, you can download an entire CD for less then you would have

to pay to physically own it. And with ipods who needs CDs anymore?

With all the things that amazon offers, it is by far one of my favorite sites to frequent. I buy from them, I work for them its like a win win for me! I think they will also continue you do awesome things, they are delving into the electronic books and things now too. So the sky is the limit from somewhere awesome like amazon.com!

Amazon

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2029121372441031/k2311a1229/12.29.10