Deep Steep Rosemary Mint Bubble Bath  » Cosmetics  »
  • The way I like to use it is by filling up my bathtub with plenty of warm water
  • It comes in a 17 ounce jar like container with a black lid and I think it is very affordable for a natural bubble bath
  • I would definitely recommend it to someone looking for a nice natural uplifting rosemary mint bubble bath to soak in

• by Soleil Robins

One of my favorite uplifting natural bubble baths to use to help uplift my mood is Deep Steep Rosemary Mint Bubble Bath. It has a nice strong mint scent with a hint of rosemary and I find the scent to be very freshening and uplifting. I also absolutely love the way this natural bubble bath soap creates tons of bubbles in my bath that are not over drying and actually help soften and nourish my skin and body which is very nice.

I even love the natural nourishing ingredients in this bubble bath.

The natural rosemary mint bubble bath is very enjoyable. The way I like to use it is by filling up my bathtub with plenty of warm water. Then I like to take about ¼ a cup of the rosemary mint bubble bath and I pour it into my bath and swish it around with my hands until I get plenty of little foamy bubbles throughout the tub. After the rosemary mint aroma begins to fill the room and air and it smells so uplifting on a very crappy day. I also find it helps breakup my stuffy nose so I can breathe better and it helps relieve my sinus headache pains and it worked very well. Once my bath is made I like to get in and soak in as much as the relaxing and uplifting goodness as I can. The bath is very cleansing and the bubble bath doesn’t dry out my skin which ...

• Deep Steep Rosemary Mint Bubble Bath
      is very nice because I have sensitive skin.

The natural soothing and uplifting ingredients in this rosemary mint bubble bath that I like a lot are the aloe, vitamins, herbal extracts, essential oils, natural moisturizers, minerals, and antioxidants. These ingredients are what help uplift spirits and moods, soften and nourish the skin and body, and help relieve pain and body aches. The bubble bath is slightly thick and has a golden color to it. It comes in a 17 ounce jar like container

with a black lid and I think it is very affordable for a natural bubble bath. I would definitely recommend it to someone looking for a nice natural uplifting rosemary mint bubble bath to soak in. I know I like it very much and will continue to use it when I need help unwinding and relaxing. I do hope those of you who try this bubble bath as well like what it can do for your skin and body as well. Enjoy your relaxing bubble bath.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3129121372411031/k2311a1229/12.29.10