Auromere HerboMineral Rejuvenating Mud Bath & Mask Powder  » Cosmetics  »
  • Once in awhile I need a rejuvenating facial mask and I like to use Auromere HerboMineral Rejuvenating Mud Bath & Mask Powder
  • I love that it is made with natural ingredients and can be used on my face and body if I wanted to
  • I mainly however use it on my face to help brighten and nourish up my dull dry boring skin and so far it has never failed me
  • The fine powdery facial mask comes in a 16 ounce jar which I think is extremely affordable
  • I know it left my skin glowing, soft, and beautiful

• by Soleil Robins

Once in awhile I need a rejuvenating facial mask and I like to use Auromere HerboMineral Rejuvenating Mud Bath & Mask Powder. I like this facial mask powder because I can mix it with a nourishing liquid herbal tea or fruit juice instead of water to make it more nourishing and rejuvenating to my skin. I love that it is made with natural ingredients and can be used on my face and body if I wanted to. I mainly however use it on

my face to help brighten and nourish up my dull dry boring skin and so far it has never failed me.

The facial mask powder is made from nourishing ingredients like herbal extracts and clays. These to ingredients contain plenty of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants in them that help nourish and rejuvenate my skin right back up. They are absolutely gentle on my sensitive skin as well which is very nice. I even find them to be very detoxifying as well. This fine powdery mask turns into a deep rich dark clay color when you add a liquid too it. The fine powdery facial mask comes in a 16 ounce jar which I think is extremely affordable.

The way I like to use this facial mask powder as a facial mask is by taking about 3 tablespoons of it and mixing it with 1 ½ tablespoons of a liquid of my choice to create a thick wet clay mask. Once the clay mask is made I take it ...

• Auromere HerboMineral Rejuvenating Mud Bath & Mask Powder
      and lather a nice thick even layer right onto my face and leave it on for about 20 to 30 minutes. I find the mask very soothing and healing. Once I am done with this facial mask I rinse it off.

Now when I want to use this mask for my body I actually just fill my tubby up with plenty of hot water and pour about 1 cup of this mask powder directly into my tub to create a nourishing mud bath. The

mud bath is very relaxing and nourishing to the skin and body and really helps detoxify it or at least I should say for me anyways. I also find the mud bath very moisturizing and gentle on my sensitive skin which is very nice.

I would highly recommend this mud mask powder to anyone looking to beautify their face and body from head to toe. I know it left my skin glowing, soft, and beautiful. I will always keep this stuff on hand now.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3129121372401031/k2311a1229/12.29.10