Monk TV Episode: Mr. Monk and the Sleeping Suspect  » TV  »
2.5
  • The only problem is, the other brother has been in a coma for two months and the package was mailed only a few days earlier
  • But, considering he was a suspect, I found it a bit awkward
  • I love how she figured out what the guy was up to using some pretty decent detective work herself
  • Overall, I think this was a good episode and I would recommend watching it if you get a chance

• by Review Vigilante

I got home from work last night and, since I was exhausted, sat down on the couch and began flipping through channels on TV. I came across an episode of the show Monk that I hadn’t seen before; Mr.

Monk and the Sleeping Suspect, and decided to watch it.

This ended up being a pretty decent episode.

Monk is called in to consult on a mail bomb case that caused the death of a woman involved

in an estate dispute with her two brothers.

Even though one brother is the obvious suspect, Monk thinks it is the other one.

The only problem is, the other brother has been in a coma for two months and the package was mailed only a few days earlier.

The great thing about this episode is, much like every other episode, you just know Monk is right.

But, you don’t know until toward the end of the ...

• episode how the guy did it and I have to say I was puzzled too (even though it made a heck of a lot of sense once it was explained).

The part with Monk talking to the guy in a coma because he was missing his therapist (who was on vacation) was a bit on the weird side for me.

There was a pretty funny moment involving Monk accidentally unplugging the guy from life support (something

that ended up actually helping the guy recover).

But, considering he was a suspect, I found it a bit awkward.

Not to mention, isn’t Monk afraid of hospitals?

That part with Sharona seeing Benji’s dad for the first time in years was good though.

I love how she figured out what the guy was up to using some pretty decent detective work herself.

Overall, I think this was a good episode and I would recommend watching it if you get a chance.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1029121372381031/k2311a1229/12.29.10