Triaminic Berry Punch Flavor Children’s Long Acting Cough Syrup  » Medicine  »
  • I like to use something that will help soothe my child, but also is mild enough for them
  • I noticed that it was fruity and did not taste half bad
  • This medicine is a little pricey, but I think it is worth it
  • I paid about eight dollars for the bottle, but it was worth seeing my child with a smile on their face again
  • It is not necessarily my number one choice of children’s medicines, but it is definitely high on the scale

• by adrean_j

I have found it difficult on occasion to find a product that I can really trust with my child. I like to use something that will help soothe my child, but also is mild enough for them. I hate when we all get sick and I only have adult medication in the cabinet. Because of this I have started to seek children’s medicines to have around when we all get sick. One medicine that I remember trying is the Triaminic Berry Punch Flavor Children’s Long Acting Cough Syrup. I wanted something that would take away my daughter’s cough and keep her from waking in

the middle of the night. I had already been up for two nights, because she would wake due to a strong cough and then wake me so I can soothe her. The medicine came with a measuring cup, which is always a plus. I am happy when I don’t have to try to figure out my own measurements with spoons. As I poured the medicine it looked like the typical syrup.

When I gave my daughter this medicine, she swallowed and even licked her lips. I could not believe that it could taste so good, and decided to dab a little on my tongue. I ...

• noticed that it was fruity and did not taste half bad. I could barely taste any medicine at all and thought this was just what every parent needs. I gave her this medicine right before bed and was very happy in the morning when I realized she did not wake me with her cough. She also was able to eat and drink without complaining of pain. I was shocked because she had been complaining of pain for two days straight. I gave her this medicine for two days, and it helped the symptoms of her cold drastically. Soon after the cold went away and
        there was still plenty of medicine left for the next time she got sick. I was shocked that the bottle lasted when it was only four ounces.

This medicine is a little pricey, but I think it is worth it. I paid about eight dollars for the bottle, but it was worth seeing my child with a smile on their face again. I would recommend this product to any parent who is looking for something strong and safe to ease cold symptoms in their children. It is not necessarily my number one choice of children’s medicines, but it is definitely high on the scale.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2629121372100931/k2311a1229/12.29.10