Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Bourbon
  • I already owned the black eyeliner from Urban Decay which is Zero, and sometimes black eyeliner is a little harsh on the lower lash line, so I decided to buy a more natural color
  • I like to wear this on my upper lash line sometimes, but more often, I wear this on my lower lash line when I want to go for a more natural makeup look that day
  • First off, the texture of this eyeliner is amazing
  • I definitely would invest more for a good quality eyeliner than risk irritation, especially since my eyes are so sensitive
  • Because Bourbon has glitter, I wouldn't recommend wearing this eyeliner on the tightline or waterline because the glitter might irritate your eyes

• by kelairyy

I really like the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils because they’re very soft eyeliners with a great pigmentation. They last a pretty long time as far as pencil eyeliner is concerned. I already owned the black eyeliner from Urban Decay which is Zero, and sometimes black eyeliner is a little harsh on the lower lash line, so I decided to buy a more natural color: brown. Bourbon is a bronzey-brown eyeliner with a hint of shimmer to it.

I like to wear this on my upper lash line sometimes, but more often, I wear this on my lower lash line when I want to go for a more natural makeup look that day. First off, the texture of this eyeliner is amazing. Bourbon glides onto my lash line so

easily and smoothly.

I hate it when eyeliners are stiff and hurt to apply because they’re so rough. Since you’re applying eyeliner to lashlines or waterlines, you don’t want a harsh eyeliner which could irritate your eyes. I definitely would invest more for a good quality eyeliner than risk irritation, especially since my eyes are so sensitive.

The 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Bourbon is a great quality, soft eyeliner. I hardly have to put any pressure at all, and the color transfers on my lash line exactly as it looks in the pencil. It is soft but not TOO soft where the eyeliner tip gets all bent up, so it is still possible to do a very thin line.

You can also do a thicker line depending on what ...

• look you’re going for. One thing I love to do is smudge the eyeliner a bit; not too much where I look my eyeliner smeared accidently, but just a little so the eyeliner isn’t as harsh. This is really easy to smudge the first few seconds after application.

The good thing is, after those first few seconds, this eyeliner stays on really well and hardly smudges throughout the day. Some people claim that this eyeliner lasts all day and is practically waterproof, but unfortunately, that isn’t the case for me. It does start to fade after a few hours, but it does last a decently long time for a pencil eyeliner.

Because Bourbon has glitter, I wouldn’t recommend wearing this eyeliner on the tightline or waterline because the glitter might

irritate your eyes. The glitter itself isn’t chunky though, and it isn’t very noticeable. It’s very faint, but it just adds to the overall effect of the eyeliner and makes it look better.

I actually like the Rimmel eyeliner in Tiger’s Eye which is a bronzey-brown shimmery eyeliner better than Bourbon, but I also like Bourbon. I don’t use this eyeliner as much as I should, and since it’s $17, I probably wouldn’t repurchase, just because I rarely wear brown eyeliner on the lower last line anyway, and if I wear it on the upper lash line, I usually use the Rimmel eyeliner which is a lot cheaper. However, if you wear brown eyeliner a lot, definitely check out the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil is Bourbon because it is great quality!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3129121372070931/k2311a1229/12.29.10