Xbox 360 Console by Microsoft
  • Xbox 360 Console by Microsoft is I think the best console gaming device in history
  • What I like primarily about my Xbox 360 is its excellent resolution, which I daresay is second to none
  • I also feel confident about its resale value, which is why I decided to get my hands on the 360 version rather than the ordinary Xbox
  • Do not get me wrong, I enjoy Red Dead Redemption, too or the other one
  • However, I am convinced that Alan Wake is the best Xbox 360 game there is, because it is a unique and very difficult concept to execute

• by RichieMogwai

Xbox 360 Console by Microsoft is I think the best console gaming device in history. I am just a big fan of it. What I like primarily about my Xbox 360 is its excellent resolution, which I daresay is second to none. It is a tremendously powerful box if you ask me, full of goodies and lasting me nonstop game enjoyment since I purchased it. I think that it is one of the best investments I ever made.

I have a feeling that this console will last me for a very long time. I also feel confident about its resale value, which is why I decided to get my hands on the 360 version rather than the ordinary Xbox. It uses a

triple core Xenon processor, which will explain its incredible speed and ease of use. I think the 512-megabyte memory also has something to do with it. As far as the resolution goes, well the excellent graphics card should be responsible.

I just love playing games on my Xbox 360, and showing it around to my friends as well. I have to admit it is a status symbol. I am not a big fan of Microsoft, but just like the rest of the Windows or PC world, I think I am stuck with it for good. For lack of a better technology, there is no reason why I would not like my choice of game box.

As far as I am concerned, this is the cube, the ...

• one that brings me tons of enjoyment whether playing by myself or with my friends. After the impressive graphics, ease of use, fast response controls, the next thing I hoot for with Xbox 360 is the slew of great games like Alan Wake, Red Dead Redemption, and BioShock 2. Of all these games, I think the best Xbox 360 game is the first. But I guess this is because I am a writer at heart. Do not get me wrong, I enjoy Red Dead Redemption, too or the other one. However, I am convinced that Alan Wake is the best Xbox 360 game there is, because it is a unique and very difficult concept to execute. To be honest, I am even surprised
        that Microsoft pulled it through.

Another thing I like about Xbox 360 is its Wi-Fi and other appendages that make playing so enjoyable. With technology like this, I wonder why anyone would need another box. No doubt, the software behemoth has this so well thought out, the goal is monopoly, and so far, the company seems to be winning. Of course, it is still a free world what with Wii and PlayStation still plying the route, but to tell you the truth, I just cannot see myself switching. Wii is great for doing my dance and other exercises, but when it comes to hardcore gaming, I am a true blue Xbox 360 fanatic, and I am no big fan of Bill Gates either.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2829121371940931/k2311a1229/12.29.10