CVS Daily Moisturizing Body Wash with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought this product because I had an allergic reaction to something and the doctor suggested I get an oatmeal based soap to help calm down my skin
  • I've used a few other generic CVS items -- it seems to be hit or miss -- some I like, some I don’t
  • I would definitely purchase this body wash again
  • If you are having a problem with irritated skin, I would definitely recommend buying this product

• by ClickMyReview

After using CVS Daily Moisturizing Body Wash with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal, I can say that I really like this product. I bought this product because I had an allergic reaction to something and the doctor suggested I get an oatmeal based soap to help calm down my skin.

The reason I liked this body wash is because it soothed my itchy and dry skin right away. It helped

me the very first time I used it. It has a soft scent and a creamy consistency — which is good for an oatmeal based body wash because they are usually a little coarse in consistency.

This is the first time I purchased CVS Daily Moisturizing Body Wash with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal and I’ve used it now for about two months.

I purchased my body wash at CVS drug store in the 12 ounce size for $7.89 (before tax) — which works out to be about $0.66 per ounce. It comes in an off white plastic bottle with a green flip top with black lettering and a green circle with the words “daily moisturizing body wash” in it.

You can’t buy this body wash anywhere else; you can only buy it at CVS (it’s made by CVS and ...

• CVS Daily Moisturizing Body Wash with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal
      in Canada). I’ve used a few other generic CVS items — it seems to be hit or miss — some I like, some I don’t; so I wasn’t sure if I’d like this product..

Another product to compare with CVS Daily Moisturizing Body Wash with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal would be Aveeno Oatmeal Body Wash. Aveeno is almost twice the price of the CVS product — that’s what lead

me to try the CVS brand.

I would definitely purchase this body wash again. If you are having a problem with irritated skin, I would definitely recommend buying this product; it calmed my skin down, it didn’t dry it out and it was half the price of the Aveeno oatmeal wash. In all it’s a good product and a good deal — even if it isn’t fancy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3129121371900931/k2311a1229/12.29.10