Neutrogena Shimmer Sheers Highlighter
  • I bought this product because I had read a couple of books from make up artists to the stars and both said a white shimmer cream is essential to creating a healthy look
  • What I like about it the most is that you can use it as a highlight on your cheek bones, bridge of your nose or on your chin and it gives your skin a glowing look (a famous make up artist trick)
  • I would definitely purchase this skin highlighter again
  • This product is absolutely fabulous and I would recommend that everyone buy it -- it's worth every penny you will pay for it

• by ClickMyReview

After using Neutrogena Shimmer Sheers, I can say that I really like this product. I bought this product because I had read a couple of books from make up artists to the stars and both said a white shimmer cream is essential to creating a healthy look.

The reason I liked this skin highlighter is because it is a fantastic product that adds a subtle shimmer and shine anywhere you apply it. You can use it on your lips by itself or on top of lipstick color and it will

make it look frosted. You can make your eye shadow shimmer. What I like about it the most is that you can use it as a highlight on your cheek bones, bridge of your nose or on your chin and it gives your skin a glowing look (a famous make up artist trick). That little bit of shimmer can if make aged skin appear younger.

This is not the first time I purchased Neutrogena Shimmer Sheers; I’ve used this product for about five years.

I purchased my skin highlighter at ...

• CVS drug store in the 0.4 ounce size for $4.75 (before tax) — which works out to be about $11.88 per ounce. It comes in a white small plastic tube with black lettering and no logo on the container.

You can also buy this skin highlighter at Wal-Mart and other drug stores. It’s made by Neutrogena — I’ve used a few Neutrogena products through out the years — mainly face soaps and moisturizers — they usually work pretty well.

I have looked for other products like this for years, I have

never been able to find anything that compared to it.

I would definitely purchase this skin highlighter again. This is a product that I will not do without — I hope they never stop making it. If I don’t use the highlighter, my friends and family ask me, “Are you feeling alright, you look a little tired.” But, until now — it’s been my secret. This product is absolutely fabulous and I would recommend that everyone buy it — it’s worth every penny you will pay for it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3129121371890931/k2311a1229/12.29.10