Shiseido Benefiance Revitalizing Eye Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought this product because I got a sample at a department store when I was shopping for other cosmetic products and I fell in love with it
  • I love their products, but they are very expensive -- so I don’t try many of them
  • I would definitely purchase this eye cream again
  • If you don't like L'Oreal products, I would highly recommend Shiseido Benefiance Revitalizing Eye Cream for its silky consistency without leaving oils behind on your skin

• by ClickMyReview

After using Shiseido Benefiance Revitalizing Eye Cream, I can say that I really believe in this product. I bought this product because I got a sample at a department store when I was shopping for other cosmetic products and I fell in love with it.

The reason I liked this product is because it is a perfectly balanced eye cream with an absolutely perfect consistency — it’s not too thin and it’s not too thick. This eye creme goes on like smooth

and it never leaves an oily or sticky film under your eyes. I put my Benefiance on before I put on my under eye concealer. It the makes my concealer go on easier and I can actually use a thicker concealer without it caking or creasing on me. Also, this eye cream does not make my under eye products like mascara or eye liner run — it absorbs into my skin right away and doesn’t interfere with my other make up products. It does not make my mascara smudge either – like some other eye creams.

This is not the first time I purchased Shiseido Benefiance Revitalizing Eye Cream; I’ve used this product on and off for about six years.

I purchased my eye cream online at the SkinStore.com in the 0.5 ounce size for $32 (before tax) — which works out to be about $64 per ounce. It comes in a clear small, fancy glass jar with a gold top with black ...

• Shiseido Benefiance Revitalizing Eye Cream
      and gold lettering and no logo on the container.

You can also buy this eye cream at fine department stores and on the web at other online cosmetic retailers. It’s made by Shiseido — I’ve used a few Shiseido products over the years. Shiseido is a very high end cosmetic maker that spends more money on research than it does on advertising — so not many people are not familiar with it. I love their products, but they are very expensive

— so I don’t try many of them.

The only thing that I have found to compare with Shiseido Benefiance Revitalizing Eye Cream is L’Oreal Paris Dermo Expertise Eye Defense cream. L’Oreal is a very similar product for much less money.

I would definitely purchase this eye cream again. This is a fantastic product — even if it is expensive. If you don’t like L’Oreal products, I would highly recommend Shiseido Benefiance Revitalizing Eye Cream for its silky consistency without leaving oils behind on your skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3129121371870931/k2311a1229/12.29.10