2.5
  • I bought this product because I went on vacation and forgot my normal moisturizer made by Perricone and had to find something to use until I got home
  • The other thing I like about it is that it is not oily -- I don't like greasy products
  • I don't think I would ever purchase this moisturizer again

• by ClickMyReview

After using L’Oreal Paris Dermo Expertise Age Perfect Double Action De-Crinkling and Illuminating Treatment Moisturizer, I can say that I only somewhat like this product. I bought this product because I went on vacation and forgot my normal moisturizer made by Perricone and had to find something to use until I got home.

The reason I liked this moisturizer is because it is smooth consistency moisturizer. When you press the dispensing pump, it actually dispenses two different creams at the same time. One is cream is supposed to make your skin more elastic and the other cream is supposed to soften the skin. It also

contains vitamin C — which is supposed to nourish the skin. I’m not sure it really does all that — but, I can tell you that it is a silky moisturizer and it absorbs into the skin quickly and leaves the skin feeling soft. The other thing I like about it is that it is not oily — I don’t like greasy products.

This is the first time I purchased L’Oreal Paris Dermo Expertise Age Perfect Double Action De-Crinkling and Illuminating Treatment Moisturizer and I’ve used it for about six months.

I purchased my moisturizer at Wal-Mart in the 1 ounce size for $14 (before tax) — which ...

• works out to be about $14 per ounce. It comes in a frosted white tall, plastic dual dispenser container with gold and black lettering and no logo on the container.

You can also buy this moisturizer at discount department stores, drug stores and on the web at online cosmetic retailers. It’s made by L’Oreal Paris — I’ve used a many L’Oreal products throughout the years. L’Oreal is a moderately priced manufacturer and I usually like their products. I use their hair color, make up and skin care products.

A product that I would compare with L’Oreal Paris Dermo Expertise Age Perfect Double Action De-Crinkling and Illuminating

Treatment Moisturizer is Nicholas V. Perricone Face Finishing Moisturizer. Perricone is smooth and silky — but, it actually does nourish my skin – every time I use something other than Perricone, my skin doesn’t look as healthy.

I don’t think I would ever purchase this moisturizer again. This is a decent product and it seems to be a good moisturizer; but, it doesn’t compare to my Perricone product. But, Perricone is very expensive, so if you want a moderately priced moisturizer, you might want to try L’Oreal Paris Dermo Expertise Age Perfect Double Action De-Crinkling and Illuminating Treatment Moisturizer and see if you like it for yourself.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3129121371860931/k2311a1229/12.29.10