Neutrogena On-the-Spot Acne Treatment  » Cosmetics  »
  • After using Neutrogena On-the-Spot Acne Treatment, I can say that I think this a good product
  • I bought this acne cream when I got a rather large blemish on my chin and I was going on a date the next day
  • I would definitely purchase this acne cream again
  • I highly recommend this product to anyone who has a sensitive face and has an occasional break out to deal with

• by ClickMyReview

After using Neutrogena On-the-Spot Acne Treatment, I can say that I think this a good product. I bought this acne cream when I got a rather large blemish on my chin and I was going on a date the next day. I didn’t want to fuss with it, so I went looking for something to help make it go away. I had tried other products in the past — but, they were way too strong. This one is gentle and it works for me.

The reason I liked this acne

cream is because it is a basic cream that doesn’t burn my skin when I use it. I don’t get a lot of blemishes, but when I do, I don’t want them hanging on or spreading, so I have come to trust this product to help with that. I put a little dab where I need it and the blemishes seems to go away by the next morning (most of the time). It doesn’t dry out my skin or make the blemish redder — it just dissolves right into the ...

• skin surface and works its magic.

I purchased Neutrogena On-the-Spot Acne Treatment about a two years ago and I’ve used the same tube now for two years – it hasn’t gone bad.

I purchased my acne cream at Wal-Mart in the 0.75 ounce size for $5.88 (before tax) — which works out to be about $7.84 per ounce. It comes in a white small, plastic squeeze tube with black lettering and no logo on the container except for the word “Neutrogena.”

You can also buy this acne cream at other discount department stores, drug stores

and on the web from online cosmetic retailers. Neutrogena is a well known skin care company. I used to buy their products for my daughter when she was younger because they were gentle on her young, fair skin — but they still cleared up her problems when she broke out.

I would definitely purchase this acne cream again. I highly recommend this product to anyone who has a sensitive face and has an occasional break out to deal with. It works well for me and it may just work well for you, too.

Neutrogena On-the-Spot Acne Treatment

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3129121371820931/k2311a1229/12.29.10