Nu Skin Scion Feminine Wash
  • I really do not care much about feminine washes and will surely not spend a lot just for that, but since my mom let me try a feminine wash from Nu Skin, I wanted a bottle of my own
  • Scion Feminine Wash does not have any strong scents at all, compared to the other drugstore products
  • I am really happy that I have been able to try it out and use it, and ever since buying it I am not switching back to the other feminine washes that I have bought
  • The only downside is this is not readily available in the market and it has to be ordered through Nu Skin sellers, plus the price is quite steep too

• by tabs

I really do not care much about feminine washes and will surely not spend a lot just for that, but since my mom let me try a feminine wash from Nu Skin, I wanted a bottle of my own.

Nu Skin has released Scion, a mild feminine wash that is very mild to use as often as wanted, with a natural acidic pH level and maintains a normal feminine environment. It does not contain soap and has a pH level of 3.5 which is more or less comparable to the normal pH level of our feminine parts. A bottle of Scion costs around $8, and contains 250 ml of liquid wash. The green bottle has a great flip top cover that has a small hole in which

to dispense the right amount of wash whenever needed. This is great because when the top is closed, the hole is closed too so this can be easily put in the luggage for traveling without the fear of the contents being spilled.

Scion Feminine Wash does not have any strong scents at all, compared to the other drugstore products. This one has a very mild, fresh flowery scent that smells good and leaves me smelling fresh and feeling fresh too. For some reason the liquid wash does not lather as much. It just feels like slippery wash that never leaves the feminine parts dry. It does not rinse rather easily but it is fine with me as long as I do not feel dry down there. I ...

• sometimes use this multiple times per day, especially when I have my period, and it never dries me out. It does not also irritate my skin.

A bottle of 250 ml lasts a long, long time. This is because I only need a little bit, maybe a size of my pinkie nail, to cleanse myself. So far after I have bought it 2 months ago, I feel I still had a couple more months left. There is no way of seeing how much I have used already but I could feel through the weight of the bottle how much product is left for me to use.

It has been 2 months and more since I have used Scion feminine wash and I have never had irritations,

itchiness, or allergies. I am very scared of getting vaginitis or yeast infection and I feel that because of this feminine wash I am protected from all of that. I am really happy that I have been able to try it out and use it, and ever since buying it I am not switching back to the other feminine washes that I have bought. The only downside is this is not readily available in the market and it has to be ordered through Nu Skin sellers, plus the price is quite steep too. But I would gladly pay that much for a product that lasts a long time anyway and saves me from all irritations and infections. This is a good product and is worth a try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3429121371640931/k2311a1229/12.29.10