Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think every women thinks she is flawed and every women likes flawless skin
  • I found that fake tan emphasizes imperfections, instead of covering them
  • Then I thought that using a product that hides the imperfections, without necessarily tanning your skin, would be the best
  • I love this product because blends easily and looks so natural

• by antonela41

I think every women thinks she is flawed and every women likes flawless skin. I used to believe that tan skin looks so much better. Then I realized that tan skin looks that way, because tan hides lots of imperfections!

As in the last few years I was avoiding son and its bad effects, I’ve tried numerous fake tans, but I never liked the results. I found that fake tan emphasizes imperfections, instead of covering them. Even when I see it on other people, I think looks so fake.

And I really hate that clogged up around the ankles or

knees look. Horrible! And then fake tan is so smelly!

Then I thought that using a product that hides the imperfections, without necessarily tanning your skin, would be the best. After trying few different make up for legs products, I’ve found the absolutely perfect one: Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs. You can use it on other ares of your body, like your chest, neck, arms.

This product gives your entire body a radiant healthy glow. I love this product because blends easily and looks so natural. It comes in a 3. 0 oz slim can, in 4 different shades.

I first purchased ...

• the Medium Glow. I found that this color wasn’t perfect for my light skin tone. So I’ve got then the Light Glow, which is my favorite now. If you choose the color that matches your skin tone closely, this product will look most natural on your skin.

If you want tan legs, use something else. I usually apply the product standing in the bathtub, because there is no way to spay it on your skin, without some falling to the floor. I have to wipe out the tub afterwards. After blending it with my hands, I have to wash my

hands too.

It is not very messy and it’s worth it. Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs is an instant damage eraser. It evens skin tone, covers age spots, scars, spider veins. It even camouflages cellulite.

Thanks to this product I can wear my summer clothes with more confidence. You have to allow 60 seconds before dressing. Once it is dry, it will not transfer into clothing. It doesn’t wear off until removed with soap.

One day, while wearing the Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs, I got caught in the rain, but nothing happened. It didn’t run or streak. I will definitely buy this product again. 100% recommended.

Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3129121371390831/k2311a1229/12.29.10