Finesse Self Adjusting Curl Defining Mousse  » Cosmetics  »
  • Eversince the rise of the koreanovelas and k-pop, a lot of women had desired to have those sexy and lustrous curls, which, I believe, can be best attained through digital perming
  • And having had thick, and unmanageable hair since childhood (plus the urge to finally give my hair the ultimate revamp), I decided to join the craze
  • What i first noticed about the product is its smell
  • But the most amazing part is that the curls last long
  • I would definitely recommend this product, especially if you have unmanageable, wavy hair

• by Yana

Eversince the rise of the koreanovelas and k-pop, a lot of women had desired to have those sexy and lustrous curls, which, I believe, can be best attained through digital perming. And having had thick, and unmanageable hair since childhood (plus the urge to finally give my hair the ultimate revamp), I decided to join the craze.

So I had my first digital perm at a local salon and was advised by the stylist not to wash my hair for two days. Everything went out perfectly and I received a lot of compliments from friends and colleagues. I must admit that the perm really gave an added ‘oomph’ to my appearance. Well, only for two days! On the third day,

as advised by the stylist, I washed my hair then put wax after drying. But to my dismay, the sexy curls were gone and my hair was once again back to its dry and wavy self!

I’ve tried several products— gels, wax, hair sprays, mousse but to no avail. These just left my hair dry. Not until a friend of mine suggested me to try Finesse Self Adjusting Curl Defining Mousse. I was hesitant at first since I have read that mousse tends to weigh the curls down, but gave it a shot.

What i first noticed about the product is its smell. Unlike other hairstyling products that I have tried, the Finesse Self Adjusting Curl Defining Mousse has a gentle,

• non-toxic smell, which leaves a fresh feel to my hair. Plus, it is very easy to apply. What I do is I usually towel-dry my hair and once it is almost dry, I make two sections and put about a palmful of mousse to each, starting from the roots to the ends. Other products would leave a greasy feel to the hair plus they tend to make the curls dry. But with Finesse Self Adjusting Curl Defining Mousse, the curls look natural and feel so soft. No frizz and tangles. It’s as if I go to the salon everyday!

But the most amazing part is that the curls last long! Unlike other products which I had to re-apply from time

to time, the mousse holds the curls ’til the end of the day, leaving them bouncy and well-defined all throughout. I once again got raves when I started using this product!

And lastly, the Finesse Self Adjusting Curl Defining Mousse is very affordable. I must say it is a lot cheaper than other hair products I have purchased and yet it is worth every single penny I spent! It revitalized my once dry, permed hair and brought back my confidence once more!

I would definitely recommend this product, especially if you have unmanageable, wavy hair. I must say, this is really a best buy and would always be in my bag if I need a quick hair fix. It really works!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3129121371380831/k2311a1229/12.29.10