DKNY Woman Eau de Parfum Spray  » Perfume  »
  • I think some of my personal taste rubbed on her as she says this perfume is fantastic
  • I like its scent most of all because it reminds me of flowers although I have no clue at all what it is composed of
  • I would not hesitate to recommend this perfume to anyone searching for a different smell in perfume – fresh, clean and lovely smelling

• by bethbarl

I got this perfume as a Christmas present for my daughter. She is at the age where she begins to appreciate a good perfume. Perhaps, there are other reasons as well but for me, I chose this perfume because it just smells good and would be suitable for a teenager. In fact, I find that it is appropriate for anyone, young or old. When we were both testing several perfumes, she had the tendency to pick up fragrances which have strong odors. I always go for the ones which smell of flowers or citrus. I think some of my personal taste rubbed on her as she says this perfume is fantastic.

The packaging is very simple with a half clear half frosted diamond shaped bottle. In fact, it reminds me of

Givenchy’s Very Irresistible bottle which I used to have. The color is different though as this is not a colored bottle. The spray works well and it is easy to dispense it all over the body, behind the ears or on the wrists for a special touch.

I like its scent most of all because it reminds me of flowers although I have no clue at all what it is composed of. To my mind for as long as the perfume itself is light in color then it is light smelling and does not feel intoxicating. When I first sprayed it on my wrists, it has some hint of citrus in it but in addition some flowers (I would imagine). The aroma is quite strong as a first effect but ...

• nothing offensive. Its scent is really refreshing and perks me up. I refreshes me whenever I use it. One needs to top it up after a few hours because although it is a parfum which is supposed to last longer, the scent dissipates in a few hours. I appreciate not only its fresh scent but also because it is a clean smelling perfume. I feel like I have just stepped out of the shower.

Although it is winter time, I find that this perfume will have no seasons restrictions. People do have the tendency to wear something lighter during the warmer months and something heavier during the colder months. As I smell the perfume on myself, it reminds me a lot of the pure, white snow which is in my surroundings

at the moment. This perfume is that – pure and clean. I’m glad I chose this perfume for a young lady who is enjoying its fragrance a lot. I would rather smell this on her and on myself than the funny smelling sprays she regularly picks up from the supermarket. This smells good without being vulgar.

At the price of € 51,99 (it is available for the same price in a gift box which includes a perfumed body lotion or as a separate perfume), this is not something which I would buy monthly for my daughter. But Christmas is a special occasion and my teenager deserves this. I would not hesitate to recommend this perfume to anyone searching for a different smell in perfume – fresh, clean and lovely smelling.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5629121371340831/k2311a1229/12.29.10