Chloraseptic Total Multi Symptom Relief Oral Anesthetic and Cough Suppressant Berry Cherry  » Medicine  »
  • I paid about five dollars for it and was just hoping it would be the thing to kill the pain
  • When I popped one of the lozenges into my mouth, I noticed a tingly feeling almost immediately
  • I thought it was the perfect flavor to have in your mouth while working the pain out of my throat
  • I think that this is the perfect product for sore throats as well as coughs
  • I am very happy that I gave them a try and would recommend these to anyone suffering from these problems

• by adrean_j

Due to the drastic weather where I live, I have found myself sick once again. I hate being sick and will try almost anything to get rid of the symptoms. I wanted to take something that would not only help me relieve a cough, but also soothe my throat. My throat had been a little raw and it felt horrible to swallow. I was tired of not being able to eat and wanted something strong that I could use to treat myself. I went to a local drug store and purchased the Chloraseptic Total multi Symptom Relief Oral Anesthetic and Cough

Suppressant Berry Cherry Flavor. I saw the little carton and it had 15 lozenges in it. I paid about five dollars for it and was just hoping it would be the thing to kill the pain. When I popped one of the lozenges into my mouth, I noticed a tingly feeling almost immediately. It was not a strong sensation, but it felt almost the same as the Chloraseptic spray. It had that numbing sensation.

After the lozenges sat in my mouth for a while, I started to get a strong sense of the flavor. The berry cherry, was okay, and reminded ...

• me more of a mixed berry flavor. I did not recognize much cherry, but it was still kind of delightful and not overwhelming. I thought it was the perfect flavor to have in your mouth while working the pain out of my throat. I started to feel that my throat was throbbing less and I was able to swallow a bit easier. I still did not feel 100 percent but felt much better than I had earlier in the day. I also felt my coughs cease completely after sucking on one of these lozenges. I did not cough again for a
        few hours, which was very impressive, considering I had been coughing all day. After the lozenge fully dissolved I felt relief and I felt like the scratchy feeling in my throat went away and I could talk more easily. After using these for a couple of days, my throat had healed up considerably. It was no longer raw and I was able to swallow with no issues at all.

I think that this is the perfect product for sore throats as well as coughs. I am very happy that I gave them a try and would recommend these to anyone suffering from these problems.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2629121371180831/k2311a1229/12.29.10