Equate All Natural Zinc Cherry Lozenges  » Medicine  »
  • The box states that you should only take one of these every 3 to 4 hours, which I think is a sufficient amount of time for a lozenge
  • I took the lozenge and was impressed with the cherry flavor that it had
  • The problem is that they don’t suggest you take another lozenge for three to four hours
  • I used them for a few days and noticed that it did make those days pass by a little easier, and I felt like I was having less problems with the illness
  • I would not necessarily recommend them to anyone, but also would not warn people against them

• by adrean_j

During the past fall season, I have really gotten into trying different lozenges to alleviate pain that I may have in my throat and chest without having to take medications and becoming drugged. I try to use lozenges whenever I have a cough that is not really accompanied by other symptoms. I recently went in search of an affordable lozenge that could work. I purchased the Equate brand All Natural Zinc Cherry Lozenges for about 4 dollars and it included 18 lozenges. The box states that you should only take one of these every 3 to 4 hours, which I think is a sufficient amount of

time for a lozenge. The box was small and quaint making it easy to carry the whole package with me all of the time. I used these lozenges at a time where I had a cough that was kind of harsh, but not as bad as I have experienced before. I had issues with mucous and sudden frequent cough, and that is what I was trying to prevent.

I took the lozenge and was impressed with the cherry flavor that it had. It was sweet and had a strong cherry bite to it. I could start to feel a little tingle and numbness, which was helping ...

• my throat feel a bit less scratchy. I liked the away it felt as I swallowed because the lozenges was really soothing my throat. I also felt that it did a decent job at helping with my cough. I could suck it and not cough for about an hour. The problem is that they don’t suggest you take another lozenge for three to four hours. I feel that the lozenge should of been strong enough to last for up to a few hours. My throat also started to feel raspy again after only one hour. I have had some products that work better than this, but
        also some that have worked worse. I thin that this medicine is decent, but not exactly what I was looking for. I used them for a few days and noticed that it did make those days pass by a little easier, and I felt like I was having less problems with the illness.

I like these lozenges because of the flavor and how easy and convenient they are to take. I don’t like them, because I feel that they only work a little better than sucking on regular old cough drops. I would not necessarily recommend them to anyone, but also would not warn people against them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2629121371120831/k2311a1229/12.29.10