Equate Nighttime Cherry Flavored Multi Symptom Cold and Flu Liquid  » Medicine  »
  • When a cold really gets me down, there is not much I like to do, but lay in bed
  • Unfortunately for me that is not always an option and I have to be able to get out and go whether I am sick or not
  • I think that this medication is perfect for those people who can’t sleep because of coughs and nasal congestion
  • This nighttime medicine definitely takes you out quickly

• by adrean_j

When a cold really gets me down, there is not much I like to do, but lay in bed. Unfortunately for me that is not always an option and I have to be able to get out and go whether I am sick or not. I was taking some medicine on one occasion for a cold that I had and it did not allow me to get a good nights rest like it should. My husband was pretty insistent upon me going to church with him on one occasion because they were having special services and fellowship. I knew that there was no way I was going to wake up gracefully

in the morning without something to ease the symptoms and put me to sleep. To my surprise my husband already had such an item and it was the Equate Nighttime Cherry Flavored Multi Symptom Cold and Flu Liquid. He takes this on occasion after working the night shift to get a good nights rest. I was willing to try anything. I liked the measuring cup that came with the medicine because it came in the perfect measurements to dose myself .

The cup was easy to read because the letters were kind of thick and stood out enough to see without squinting. As I poured the medication I could see it was ...

• very syrup like and it looked kind of thick. As I swallowed the medicine, I did sort of have to gulp, but it was a good gulp. The medicine was thick to taste as I had anticipated it to be and it kind of left a coat on my throat that was soothing and warm. I liked that it felt warm as it went down and it gave me the sensation of feeling better very quickly. After taking this medicine I don’t think I was awake very long. I don’t remember much of anything accept for sitting on the couch and passing out. I remember moving groggily into the room later
        that night, but everything else was pretty much a blur. In the morning I felt refreshed even though I was still feeling sort of sick. I had a good nights rest, which is most important. In the morning I was able to get up and go, with no problems at all.

I think that this medication is perfect for those people who can’t sleep because of coughs and nasal congestion. When I woke up in the morning I was able to breathe clearly through my nose and felt much head relief. I like this medication, but would prefer it in a non drowsy formula. This nighttime medicine definitely takes you out quickly.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2629121371110831/k2311a1229/12.29.10