Coricidin HBP Chest Congestion and Cough Liquigels  » Medicine  »
  • I like the fact that I can barely feel them as I swallow them and that I don’t have to deal with the bulk and the bulge
  • I was happy that I all I had to do was swallow and gain relief
  • I was very impressed at how calm it made me feel and how much better I felt
  • I would recommend this product to anyone who is dealing with moderate to sever coughs and chest congestion or pain

• by adrean_j

Though I hate being sick, I really hate drinking syrups and sucking on non working lozenges. They both seem to leave nasty aftertastes in your mouth and sucking lozenges can be time consuming. I personally like to try to take cold medicine in pill form if possible. I went to my local Wal-mart store and saw the Coricidin HBP Chest Congestion and Cough Liquigels. There were 20 Liquigels in the package and it was a little pricier than I had expected, but I was hoping it would work great. I took the Liquigels caplets and they were extremely easy to swallow. I loved the way they

flowed down my throat with ease. I barely needed any water to swallow them because they glide down so gracefully. I like the fact that I can barely feel them as I swallow them and that I don’t have to deal with the bulk and the bulge.

I took these Liquigels at a time when I was dealing with some serious congestion. I was having problems with a sever cough and was tired of having to brace myself for coughing attacks. I was tired of dealing with coughs that were coming one after another and I was tired of having all this mucous come up and go ...

• right back down. I was also hoping to get a little sleep. It seems that every time I have a bad cough I can barely get any sleep. I often wake in the middle of the night to a burning pain in my chest followed by sporadic and painful coughs. After taking these pills, I did not feel relief immediately. It took about 20 to 30 minutes before I really started to feel some relief. I was kind of shocked because it did not just minimize my cough, it actually got rid of the cough completely for hours. I was happy that I all I had
        to do was swallow and gain relief. I was great and did not really have to take another dose until the end of the day.

I was very impressed at how calm it made me feel and how much better I felt. It broke down the mucous to where it would come out with ease. I was able to get a full nights rest and think this is the perfect medication for those who don’t have time to play games and wait around to feel better. I would recommend this product to anyone who is dealing with moderate to sever coughs and chest congestion or pain.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2629121371080831/k2311a1229/12.29.10