Almay Line Smoothing Make Up
  • I'm happy to say that Almay Line Smoothing Make Up is a decent, basic foundation with SPF15 in it
  • It left a dewy finish on my face -- which I like
  • I bought the Neutral 220 color -- which was a good match for my skin tone

• by ClickMyReview

I’m happy to say that Almay Line Smoothing Make Up is a decent, basic foundation with SPF15 in it. It has pretty good coverage — although I wish it was just a little bit thicker. It left a dewy finish on my face — which I like. It also had a hint of cucumber in it, so it seemed to feel a little lighter and cooler than some of the other foundations I have tried. I bought the Neutral 220 color — which was a good match for

my skin tone. That’s saying a lot because I have a combination of pink and olive in my coloring that can be difficult to match.

Almay Line Smoothing Make Up comes in a glass square bottle and a light blue top — with black lettering and a white Almay block logo on it. I bought this product because after years of using Merle Norman water based cream foundation, it started to look really oily on my skin. I don’t know if Merle Norman changed the formula or if my skin ...

• changed — either way, I had to look for a new foundation. I purchased my Almay foundation about two years ago and I used the product on and off for two years while I tried other products. I bought the one ounce size at Wal-Mart for about eight dollars (before tax) — but, you can also buy it at CVS, Walgreens and various drugstores and you can get it on the web from online cosmetic retailers.

Almay products are made in America and this cosmetic company specializes in hypoallergenic

products. In the past I used Almay concealer and mascara and they have always made skin gentle product and their products seem to be fairly priced.

I’m not convinced I’m going to stay with this foundation because of the thinner consistency. I’ll probably be looking for additional foundations to try, so I’m going to hold off buying Almay Line Smoothing Make Up again – at least for now. However, if you only want a basic, sheer foundation, Almay Line Smoothing Make Up might be a perfect and inexpensive option for you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3129121371030831/k2311a1229/12.29.10