Crowned and Dangerous movie  » Movies  »
  • I am not usually a big fan of most of the movies that I have seen being aired on Lifetime, but since this one looked like it had potential to be interesting and nothing else was going on on television at the time, I tried it out
  • Overall, I thought that the movie “Crowned and Dangerous” was very average
  • In fact, I think the twist on a whole was a bit flawed
  • In the end, I’m not sure I would recommend this movie to people who love drama and suspense since it’s not very impressive

• by Redtape

Some nights ago, I watched a movie called “Crowned and Dangerous” on Lifetime Movie Network. I am not usually a big fan of most of the movies that I have seen being aired on Lifetime, but since this one looked like it had potential to be interesting and nothing else was going on on television at the time, I tried it out.

The movie “Crowned and Dangerous” was about a beauty queen who had been pushed by her mother to enter pageants

all her life, by later on, before she is about to be entered for the state competition, she realises that she has a huge rival. This rival is a girl named Shauna, who keeps getting first place while she always keeps getting first place runner up. To make things even worse, the two beauty queens even find themselves competing for the affections of a wealthy young man, but Shauna, who ends up getting pregnant by him comes out on top over her ...

• rival again.

Her mother persuades the beauty queen to keep entering competitions until the beauty queen ends up killing Shauna in frustration and then frames her mother for the murder.

Overall, I thought that the movie “Crowned and Dangerous” was very average. The acting was not too great, meaning that there were some bad actors, and then there were not good, but average ones. I thought that one of the average actors was the actress Yasmine Bleeth, who played the main character, Danielle the

beauty queen. I totally expected much more from her since she is such a popular actress too.

I also thought that even though the movie had a twist, it lacked substance and originality. In fact, I think the twist on a whole was a bit flawed.

There was also the way it was written too, which I thought could have been so much better.

In the end, I’m not sure I would recommend this movie to people who love drama and suspense since it’s not very impressive.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1128121370971131/k2311a1228/12.28.10