Home Choice Lime Juice
2.5
  • I would not say that the “Home Choice Lime Juice” itself tasted weird, but I noticed that it was quite weak as if they had diluted it a lot
  • It was so weak that when I was mixing a cup of limeade for myself one day, I found that I had to be using three times more lime juice than I would normally have to add to a cup that size if I had used one of the actual limes from our tree
  • I guess that I would not recommend buying the “Home Choice Lime Juice” because it is not as potent as some of the other cheaper brands of lime juice

• by Redtape

Ever since the summer started this year and our lime tree had not been producing very many limes because of the drought, my family and I had started to buy lime juice again. However, some brands could be a bit expensive at the time, which was hard since we were on a low budget, so not too long after we stopped getting limes completely, my mother bought a bottle of “Home Choice Lime Juice” which was one of the cheaper brands of lime

juice.

Before the bottle of “Home Choice Lime Juice” was bought, I had never heard of that particular brand, and for some reason I did not think that it would taste too bad. However, when I actually got to taste the “Home Choice Lime Juice” while trying to mix some drink to have with a meal, I guess that was a different story.

I would not say that the “Home Choice Lime Juice” itself tasted weird, but I noticed that it was quite ...

• weak as if they had diluted it a lot. It was so weak that when I was mixing a cup of limeade for myself one day, I found that I had to be using three times more lime juice than I would normally have to add to a cup that size if I had used one of the actual limes from our tree.

One thing that I did like about the “Home Choice Lime Juice” was that it did not spoil as easily

as some of the other brands of lime juice seemed to. I guess that would have been both a good and a bad thing too, good, in the sense that it had the potential to last a little longer and bad in the sense that I had to wonder how much preservative was added.

I guess that I would not recommend buying the “Home Choice Lime Juice” because it is not as potent as some of the other cheaper brands of lime juice.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2728121370891031/k2311a1228/12.28.10