Heavens Scent Collection Pure Fragrance version of Azzaro pour Homme
2.5
  • Nevertheless, when I actually got to use it, I found that it really did not smell so bad after all
  • The “Heaven’s Scent Collection Pure Fragrance version of Azzaro pour Homme” has a scent that I find hard to describe, being that I am not an expert on perfumes, and generally do not buy a lot of them on my own like a lot of females that I know
  • Nevertheless, I still recommend this scented oil as an affordable choice that has a great smell

• by Redtape

Some time ago, my mother began to look for some perfumed oils that we could use when going out, since she heard that she could get some nice smelling ones at an affordable price. Recently though, she ended up getting two. One of those was a perfumed oil called “Heaven’s Scent Collection Pure Fragrance version of Azzaro pour Homme”. To say that I had never heard of this particular brand maybe would be an understatement, when my

mother brought it home, I automatically assumed that it would smell cheap since I had never heard of it, and the bottle was small and cheap looking. Nevertheless, when I actually got to use it, I found that it really did not smell so bad after all.

The “Heaven’s Scent Collection Pure Fragrance version of Azzaro pour Homme” has a scent that I find hard to describe, being that I am not an expert on perfumes, and generally ...

• do not buy a lot of them on my own like a lot of females that I know. However, I can say that the “Heaven’s Scent Collection Pure Fragrance version of Azzaro pour Homme” perfumed oil has a slight musk smell with something flowery, like possibly rose thrown into the mix.

I also like the fact that it does not leave a mark on my skin and burn like some perfumed oils do, but at the same

time, it does take a bit long to dry.

What I do not like about it though is the fact that the scent of it does not last long, no matter how much of it I use. Therefore, even sometimes an hour after using it, even though there is a slight trace of the scent remaining, it is still not easily detectable.

Nevertheless, I still recommend this scented oil as an affordable choice that has a great smell.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5628121370781031/k2311a1228/12.28.10