Avalon Organics Hand and Body Lotion in Lavender  » Cosmetics  »
  • When I need help relaxing and my skin needs a bit of nourishing I like to use the Avalon Organics Hand and Body Lotion in Lavender
  • I would definitely recommend this lavender body lotion to anyone looking for a nice organic lavender lotion to use

• by Soleil Robins

When I need help relaxing and my skin needs a bit of nourishing I like to use the Avalon Organics Hand and Body Lotion in Lavender. It is made with pure organic ingredients and is really thick and creamy. It actually helps moisturize my skin really well while also soothing and nourishing it which is wonderful. O absolutely love the relaxing lavender scent it leaves behind on my skin as well. It is very calming. The huge 32 ounce bottle it comes in is even better because the lotion goes a long ways and I end up saving a ton of money because I am

not always having to go out and by another bottle of lotion all the time. One bottle usually last about 3 months depending on how dry my skin is.

Now the organic natural nourishing ingredients in this lovely moisturizing lavender body lotion I really like are the aloe, fruit extracts, lavender oils, herbal extracts, natural moisturizers, minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, and natural nourishing acids. These ingredients are what help protect my skin from the dry air while moisturizing it from head to toe. These natural ingredients have even help tone and firm up my skin which is wonderful.

The way I like to use this organic ...

• lavender moisturizing body lotion is by taking a handful or two after a shower and massaging it into my skin from head to toe. The lotion is not greasy, sticky, or oily at all. A matter a fact it absorbs really quickly. The lotion is very thick and rich and has a yellowish tint to it. The lavender scent is strong, but not so strong it makes me sneeze and cough from asthma. I actually find the lavender scent to be pleasant and calming and I like to use it on my body and hands when I am stressed out to help calm and relax
        me. Other times I just use this lotion as a hand and foot lotion for my dry hands and feet and it helps soften my skin up right away and soothe any irritate I might have from dryness. Once in awhile my skin will become red and itchy and very irritated. All I have to do is grab some of this lotion and massage it into the irritated skin and my skin becomes silky soft and soothed again. I would definitely recommend this lavender body lotion to anyone looking for a nice organic lavender lotion to use. It worked well for me and I will continue to use it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128121370671031/k2311a1228/12.28.10