Almay Intense I-Color Liquid Eyeliner  » Cosmetics  »
  • I cannot remember why I had decided to put it away in the first place, because I love this eyeliner now
  • I think this eyeliner was made for hazel eyes, and I happen to have brown eyes
  • I know, it sounds a little exaggerated, but sometimes makeup gets me going when all else fails
  • For those of you who love eyeliners, I would highly recommend Almay

• by pennylane

Eyeliner is the most important piece of makeup to me. I always line my top eyes, and sometimes bottom also. However, if I want that fresh look I line just the top and apply some shimmery eye shadow on the bottom. This gives me a really fresh-eyed look. Whereas if I line the bottom also, its more of a nighttime look. Anyway, I have been playing around with eyeliner for quite a while, but never thought about venturing out into different kinds of eyeliners. I have always used pencil liners, however, recently I’ve discovered the wonders of liquid eyeliners. I remember I had bought the Almay Intense I-Color Liquid Eyeliner a while ago. For some reason, I had used it a few times and decided

to just put it away. I recently stumbled across it when I was going through all my makeup. I cannot remember why I had decided to put it away in the first place, because I love this eyeliner now.

The one I have is in green. I think this eyeliner was made for hazel eyes, and I happen to have brown eyes. However, it looks really good on me. Its really dark green, almost black. I think purple is the one for brown eyes. But I won’t really follow that, because I use the green one and it totally brings out my brown eyes. I had put away this eyeliner for a few months, and it still hasn’t dried out. I look forward to waking up ...

• every morning, and putting on makeup. Honestly, that is what gets me out of bed; that, and coffee. Without the two, I would have no reason to wake up in the morning. I know, it sounds a little exaggerated, but sometimes makeup gets me going when all else fails. Make up and beauty to me is that light at the end of the tunnel. I love the Almay liquid eyeliner because its really easy to apply, you don’t have to be a pro in order to be able to draw a straight enough line. I am not very good with liquid eyeliners, and I manage to do a pretty good job putting it on every morning. For those of you who love eyeliners, I would
        highly recommend Almay.

I get a lot of compliments on my eyes. Its all about learning how to use makeup to make your features stand out, or to highlight your natural beauty. Just a little bit of eyeliner on top makes all the difference. The brush is really thick and sturdy so it goes on smoothly. To me, that was the most important thing since I’m sort of a not-so-coordinated person. Also, I love the shade of green of this eyeliner. It’s almost black so it’s really intense, and does a really good job of bringing out your eyes. I get compliments on my eyes all the time, but specially more so when I have my top lid lined with this eyeliner. I am hooked on liquid eyeliner.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128121370571031/k2311a1228/12.28.10