Dove gofresh2 deodorant and body mist combo  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love Dove products, and I love the fact that they donate a portion from all beauty products sold to the Dove Girls Esteem Fund, that teaches teenage girls that real beauty comes from within
  • This combo back cost $7.99CDN from my local drug store
  • No problem, I just turned the dial in the reverse direction until only a little bit of the deodorant was raised above the plastic casing so I could apply it to my underarms
  • Dove body mist This Dove gofresh2 body mist in pomegranate is amazing

• by Melissa Glenn

I love Dove products, and I love the fact that they donate a portion from all beauty products sold to the Dove Girls Esteem Fund, that teaches teenage girls that real beauty comes from within. I was delighted to receive the Dove gofresh2 deodorant and body mist combo pack for one of my stocking stuffers. The deodorant and body mist are both pomegrante scent, which I love, and both products contain moisturisers, which is great for my skin. This combo back cost $7.99CDN from my local drug store.

Dove Deodorant

The gofresh2 deodorant is from the ultimate collection. This 45gram stick deodorant with the pink cap, is a bit different in that two get the stick part of the deodorant up, you twish the bottom dial (located

at the bottom of the plastic housing) in a clockwise direction. I did this a little too quickly, and the stick deodorant was up way too high. No problem, I just turned the dial in the reverse direction until only a little bit of the deodorant was raised above the plastic casing so I could apply it to my underarms.

I have to admit, this deodorant was a little tricky to apply. It initially felt a bit caky when I applied it to my underarms, but once I had wiped the applicator across my pits a few times it did begin to feel a bit softer. I came to the conclusion that perhaps the deodorant had a bit of a skin on it that had to ...

• be wiped off. The deodorant was clear white, and did indeed smell like pomegranate! This Dove gofresh2 deodorant kept me fresh all day, and I did not need to re-apply it at all.

Dove body mist

This Dove gofresh2 body mist in pomegranate is amazing! It came in a 89ml plastic bottle which is clear but looked pink to me as the scent inside is pink colored. The top is clear and the nozzle is pink, and when I decompressed it a slight hissing sound occured but I got a clear quick spray of scent on my wrist. The scent itself does indeed smell like pomegrante and is a stronger smell than the deodorant which is good for a body mist.

This Dove pomegranate body mist sells itself

as a ‘revive’ scent and that is what is written on the front of the bottle. It did seem to revive my senses, but I did find that I needed quite a lot of the scent to get it to last for any length of time. In fact, I had to re-apply several times throughout the day. I did like the fact that this body mist contained moisturisers as this is the first body mist I have bought that does that.

The Dove gofresh2 combo deodorant and body mist package is well worth the price tag. Dove is a trusted name in my family and I wouldn’t hesitate to buy it again. Dove is distributed by Unilever group of companies and for more information visit www.dove.ca.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128121370511031/k2311a1228/12.28.10