Cetaphil moisturizer
  • I love to spend big bucks on moisturizers that are really expensive
  • The first time I put it on, I thought it was a little too thick
  • I have been using this moisturizer ever since I bought it morning and night
  • That’s fine for nighttime, however, for the daytime I like to have some sort of added sun protection
  • I was very impressed with this moisturizer, and it just goes to show that you don’t have to spend big bucks on beauty at all

• by pennylane

I love to spend big bucks on moisturizers that are really expensive. I usually buy my face products at Sephora. I love Philosophy and Clinique mostly. For years, I spent a lot of money on very expensive makeup and beauty products. However, I recently learned that you do not have to spend big bucks to look beautiful. I had heard a lot about Cetaphil over the years, however, never once gave it a second look when I passed by it at CVS or Target.

More recently, my budget has been cut down in half. So, I finally decided to give Cetaphil a try. First, I tried the Cetaphil Cleanser. I immediately fell in love with it. I used it every day and every night. From then, I wanted to try other Cetaphil products. So,

I started using the Cetaphil moisturizer. The first time I put it on, I thought it was a little too thick. That’s because the moisturizer I use, the green tea moisturizer by Proactiv, is super light and almost watery. But it was not doing a good enough job moisturizing my face because I had a few dry patches. Cetaphil immediately took care of that. The minute I put it on, the dry spots were immediately gone and my face felt really hydrated. I have been using this moisturizer ever since I bought it morning and night. The only thing I don’t necessarily like is that it does not have sunscreen. That’s fine for nighttime, however, for the daytime I like to have some sort of added sun protection. I say “added” because my foundation ...

• has SPF 15 in it. But I would like to have more sun protection. Having said that, I think Cetaphil makes a moisturizer with SPF in it. So I might go out and get that one for the daytime. But so far I really like this moisturizer and have nothing but good things to say about it. Also, the mot important thing is that my makeup goes on really smoothly. I don’t use a primer, because I think that’s a waste of money and time. I was a little worried that my mineral makeup was going to look cakey or not stay on very well at all. However, that was not a problem and I was very relieved. I was very impressed with this moisturizer, and it just goes to show that you don’t
        have to spend big bucks on beauty at all. You just have to be a smart consumer.

The bottle that I bought is really big, so it’ll probably last me at least a couple of months. And its so affordable. I am thankful I found this product. It is super affordable, and more than anything else it does not make me break out. The bottle says that you can use hit moisturizer on your face, or all over your body. I haven’t tried using it all over my body, but I might try it and see how I like it. I am absolutely sold on this moisturizer. Sure, there are more expensive moisturizers that are hyped up by celebrities, but this one works just as well. Like I said, you just have to be a smart consumer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128121370481031/k2311a1228/12.28.10