Nars Deep Throat Blush  » Cosmetics  »
  • I've owned that for almost a year now, and I love it because it looks beautiful on my cheeks and really brightens them up
  • I don't really wear other colors like plums and oranges, so I decided to get Nars Deep Throat blush because the color was gorgeous
  • It was $26 at Sephora, which is very pricey for a makeup product, but Nars blushes last forever, and the quality is great, so I think they're worth it
  • First of all, the pigmentation is amazing
  • However, I don't like something very fluffy because hardly any color would transfer to my cheeks

• by kelairyy

Nars is famous for the Nars Orgasm blush which is a really gorgeous peachy pink shimmery blush. I’ve owned that for almost a year now, and I love it because it looks beautiful on my cheeks and really brightens them up! However, I really wanted to try something new, and the Nars Deep Throat blush had been catching my eye for quite some time now. Many people said that if you had Nars Orgasm blush, you didn’t need Nars Deep Throat, and if you had Nars Deep Throat, you didn’t need Nars Orgasm blush. I swatched them in Sephora, and the two blushes do look very similar. However, Nars Deep Throat blush is just a little lighter, more of a peach color than a coral. There’s

less pink in the blush, and the shimmer is also a little less noticeable compared to Nars Orgasm. The only types of blushes I’m really into are those corally blushes like Nars Orgasm, Nars Deep Throat, Benefit Coralista, etc. and some pinkier ones like MAC Pink Swoon. I don’t really wear other colors like plums and oranges, so I decided to get Nars Deep Throat blush because the color was gorgeous. It was $26 at Sephora, which is very pricey for a makeup product, but Nars blushes last forever, and the quality is great, so I think they’re worth it.

First of all, the pigmentation is amazing. You only need a tiny bit on your cheeks for the color to show up. Too much of this will make you look overdone and clownish. Because you only need a little bit of product, this blush will last a very long time. It comes with 0.16 ounces. The packaging is also very chic because it is just a rectangular, black shape with the NARS logo in white on the front. You open it, and there is a mirror on one side and the blush on the other. I think the mirror is very convenient because in case you want to bring this product in a makeup bag, you also have a mirror handy. I love how this looks on my skin because it instantly brightens my face up and makes me look a lot more fresh and awake. It’s a peachy color, so it ...

• Nars Deep Throat Blush
      looks more natural and makes me look more healthy as opposed to a hot pink blush which would look less natural. The shimmer is not very noticeable; it gives me a glow, but it isn’t overly chunky and noticeable to the point of being obnoxious.

I apply this with a medium-ly dense powder brush or an angled contour brush depending on how I want the blush to be placed that day. I don’t use something really dense because the blush is so pigmented that it might come off too strong. However, I don’t like something very fluffy because hardly any color would transfer to my cheeks.

Overall, I am very pleased with this blush. The quality, like all Nars blushes that I have tried, is amazing.

It is very pigmented and lasts all day on my cheeks. I usually put a base (cream blush) underneath the powder blush if I want it to last extra long. A good peachy cream blush to put underneath Nars Deep Throat is the Maybelline Dream Mouse Blush in Peach Satin. Also, the N.Y.C. Blushable Cream Stick in Plaza Pink works well too! The Nars Deep Throat blush is a gorgeous natural looking blush that works well with my medium-tan skin. I think this would look good on a variety of skin tones because it’s not too dramatic for light skin tones, but it also works well on mine. Though the price is expensive, I think it’s worth it to invest in a good blush because it really changes how you look.

Nars Deep Throat Blush

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128121370401031/k2311a1228/12.28.10