Kiwi Strawberry Vanilla Soap from The Soap Factory  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought the kiwi vanilla strawberry soap bar for myself as I was addicted to its scent
  • The scent is a very delicious but subtle mix of strawberry and vanilla, and the pink, lime green and white color combination is very appealing
  • All in all, the soap s fun to use and I love the way it looks and smells

• by TheCity

I was shopping for Christmas gifts a few weeks ago and came across a store called The Soap Factory in Megamall. The Soap Factory is a store that sells different kinds of novelty soaps. There are soap dispensers with different colored and scented soaps that you can fill your bottle with. There are different soaps such as orange scents, chocolate bars, geisha soap, mini soaps, etc. Their main attraction are their soaps which are shaped like plain donuts, beautifully decorated donuts, cake slices, cupcakes, and for their Christmas editions, Christmas stockings, candy canes, gingerbread men, etc. The packaging for the food-shaped

donuts is cute as well, as they are like food packaging.

I couldn’t resist buying one for myself as well as another one to give as a gift. I bought the kiwi vanilla strawberry soap bar for myself as I was addicted to its scent. The scent is a very delicious but subtle mix of strawberry and vanilla, and the pink, lime green and white color combination is very appealing. I really couldn’t stop smelling it. The shape is like a bar but with crusted uneven top and looked very natural. It says that it is anti-aging and moisturizing.

• I have been using the kiwi vanilla strawberry soap the past few days and like it so far. It is oily and slippery to the touch, yet feels dry while you use it although it lathers very well. The result is that you feel clean although a bit dry. However, after the bath, I tested my skin and it wasn’t dry at all. All in all, the soap s fun to use and I love the way it looks and smells.

One thing though, is that the smell doesn’t really stick to your skin, which is a shame as I would

love to have that scent on me. Another thing is that though the soap is basically okay, I feel that it is not really a soap that is made for long-lasting freshness and germ protection, as you can tell the difference from other leading soaps as the day goes by. This one is really more of a gift soap, or something you’d use to make bath time more fun.

For P99 (USD 2.25) or less if you buy a dozen and more, I would say it’s worth it to give as a gift or if you just want to have some variety in the bathroom.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128121370290931/k2311a1228/12.28.10