Cover Girl Hydrofuge Fantastic Lash Waterproof Mascara
  • I'm happy to say that Cover Girl Fantastic Lash is my new favorite waterproof mascara -- knocking Almay to second on my list (even though I've used Almay for ten years)
  • The best part -- it does not dry out like my old Almay favorite
  • I bought this product because although I have used Almay Waterproof mascara for years (and I love it) -- but, my Almay always seems to dry up quicker than other mascaras
  • It's a great price and a terrific mascara -- I am extremely happy that I found it

• by ClickMyReview

I’m happy to say that Cover Girl Fantastic Lash is my new favorite waterproof mascara — knocking Almay to second on my list (even though I’ve used Almay for ten years). I can’t say enough about Cover Girl’s mascara. It’s the perfect consistency — builds up my lashes and still looks natural, it never smudges (even if I rub my eyes), it has a nice pointy tip to get to my little lashes. The best part — it does not dry out like my old Almay favorite.

Cover Girl

Hydrofuge Fantastic Lash Waterproof Mascara comes in a red hour glass shaped tube with a silver top, silver lettering and a blue band around it. I bought this product because although I have used Almay Waterproof mascara for years (and I love it) — but, my Almay always seems to dry up quicker than other mascaras. It only seems to last two or three months and that drives me crazy — so I’m constantly looking for something to replace my Almay mascara. My first Cover Girl purchase was ...

• about four months ago and I’ve been using Cover Girl every day since. I buy the mascara at Wal-Mart for about six dollars (before tax) — but, you can also buy it at CVS, Walgreens and various drugstores and you can get it on the web from online cosmetic retailers.

The maker of this item is Procter and Gamble. Product and Gamble is a large scale manufacturer who makes all different types of products (not just cosmetics). I have used their Cover Girl line in the past for foundation

and concealer. Although Cover Girl is not usually my first choice in cosmetics, I’m open to try any reasonably priced item to see if it delivers what I’m looking for.

This product is reasonably priced and it delivers all the best qualities I want in a mascara — therefore, I will definitely be buying Cover Girl Hydrofuge Fantastic Lash Waterproof Mascara again. I would also tell everyone to buy this waterproof mascara. It’s a great price and a terrific mascara — I am extremely happy that I found it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128121370180931/k2311a1228/12.28.10