Lancome Paris L’Extreme Waterproof Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
0.5
  • Unfortunately, I have to say I do not like this product because the consistency is way too thick (which makes it hard to apply without clumping)
  • I bought this product because I wanted a full bodied and waterproof mascara that would not smudge or run underneath my eyes during a long day of work
  • I would not recommend to product to anyone -- it's a waterproof mascara that smudges even without getting it wet

• by ClickMyReview

Unfortunately, I have to say I do not like this product because the consistency is way too thick (which makes it hard to apply without clumping). This mascara smudges and runs under my eyes within the first half hour of application and the application brush does not have a small tip — so I can’t define my small, lower lashes.

Lancome Paris L’Extreme Waterproof Mascara comes in a black fancy, curvy tube with gold lettering and a raised gold

rose on it. I bought this product because I wanted a full bodied and waterproof mascara that would not smudge or run underneath my eyes during a long day of work. My purchase was made about six months ago and this was the first time I bought this mascara. I used the product for about two and a half weeks and then I just stopped because it didn’t work for me at all. I bought ...

• the mascara at Macy’s for about seventeen dollars (before tax) — but, you can also buy it at fine department stores or you can get it on the web from online cosmetic retailers.

The maker of this item is Lancome Paris. They are a high end cosmetics manufacturer and I have used a number of Lancome products like moisturizers, eye creams and facial cleansers. I have always loved Lancome products — they are quite expensive, but they

are usually are of high quality and worth the high price tag.

Almay and Cover Girl make a much better, truly waterproof mascara for about half the price. Given the expensive price and the fact that it smudged very quickly, I would not buy Lancome Paris L’Extreme Waterproof Mascara again. I would not recommend to product to anyone — it’s a waterproof mascara that smudges even without getting it wet. I think it’s a total waste of money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128121370160931/k2311a1228/12.28.10