Channel 131 Movies Site  » Web sites  »
  • I was browsing through a teen forum when I encountered the site Channel 131 with a web address of ch131.com I was so amazed at the various collection of different TV shows that I love watching and movies that I have been wanting to watch ever since
  • I can also download other TV shows and movies that I like
  • I think this site is really for girls and women because most of the movies and TV shows are for women
  • It's the same with movies, all are alphabetically arranged and listed so no problem finding what you want to watch
  • I recommend it if you love watching American TV shows and movies

• by autumndreamer

I was browsing through a teen forum when I encountered the site Channel 131 with a web address of ch131.com I was so amazed at the various collection of different TV shows that I love watching and movies that I have been wanting to watch ever since. This site is great. I bookmarked it right away.

The sites contains TV shows, movies, and there is a chat section. There is also a download section. One of my favorite TV shows is the new Beverly Hills 90210. Whenever I watch 90210 episodes on this site, there is a link that says it is available for download. I was so happy that I found this site. I can also download other TV shows and movies that I like. I have friends that always says to me that I should watch “The Notebook”. I have no idea what “The Notebook”’s story is at that time. But I watched that movie on the site and now I can relate to my friends whenever they talk about “The Notebook”. There are lots of chick flicks in

that site. I think this site is really for girls and women because most of the movies and TV shows are for women. There are also movies and TV shows for men but I think mostly are for women. And if you can’t watch a movie that you want in the site, there are also alternate links available. All of my favorite shows and movies are in here so it’s really one of my favorite sites now. And there are not so many links in every TV show and movies so I’m sure I won’t encounter viruses or anything in this site. Most of the time, the TV show or movie that you want to watch is already uploaded on the site so you don’t have to go on the outside links anymore. They don’t usually link to other sites as most videos are already uploaded on the site. There are surely no viruses or anything when I’m in this site. My friends also watch shows and movies on this site. There are not so many advertisements in this site ...

• which good. I don’t wait long for the videos to be buffered. Another good thing is that you can watch anything you like without having to register. Some movie sites requires me to register before they let me to watch anything I like. And sometimes I have to log in before I can watch anything I like! In this site, no more signing in, register, log in, or anything. I just have to go the site and straight to the video I want to watch and that’s it. No hassle at all! I think they just missed on putting a search bar, but that’s not a problem with me because whenever I watch 90210, I just have to go to the “TV shows” page and the TV shows are all alphabetically arranged so it’s really easy for me to find 90210 episodes. If I click “90210″, all the episodes are listed neatly in correct order. It’s the same with movies, all are alphabetically arranged and listed so no problem finding what you want to watch.

This site is really good for

those who don’t like watching in cinemas or if they want to do a research about a movie but is saving money for more important things. It’s also good for busy people like me, usually I am not able to watch TV. Like when you want to watch a TV show that you really like but you can’t because your mother is watching the TV, you just have to go to this site and watch your favorite TV show in its latest episode.

Pros: No viruses, just few advertisements, most girl/women favorite shows and movies are in here, easy and simple navigation. Most TV shows and movies are downloadable. I won’t have to register and log in anymore. Cons: There is no search bar.

Overall, this is a really good site for watching TV shows and movies. I recommend it if you love watching American TV shows and movies. It’s really useful and beneficial for me as I’m not always available and I’m not always at home when 90210 and my other favorite shows are being aired on the TV. Channel 131 is a really great site.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2028121370150931/k2311a1228/12.28.10