Urban Decay Eyelash Primer Potion
  • I love make up and one of my favorite feature is the eyes
  • I believe eyes are the most powerful and the best feature I have
  • I like how fake lashes are able to magnify the beauty of your face
  • They have volume in them and I definitely love how the primer works really well in conditioning my lashes that they do not clump together like they always do

• by janicemic

I love make up and one of my favorite feature is the eyes. I believe eyes are the most powerful and the best feature I have. I always dress them up really nicely while the rest of my face is kept natural. I love fake lashies and have been wearing them forever. I like how fake lashes are able to magnify the beauty of your face. It makes your eyes look bigger and brighter with the help

of eye liner. However, there are days when you don’t feel like wearing fake lashes but you do still want to look fabulous, thus these are the days that I use my Urban Decay eyelash primer.

This eyelash primer is a life saver for me. I simply adore how well it works. They come in a tube like your lip gloss with a wand. They are purple in color and have lovely illustration of flowers on them. I ...

• really appreciate the cute packaging. The wand is very small and have massive tiny fiber band. I love the wand as they cling perfectly to each and every of my lashes.

The eyelash primer is filled with white colored fiber which is full of silicone. I apply them before my mascara and I love how it dries off instantly. A little of this primer goes a long way, thus it is really a great investment. Once I apply

my mascara over the primer, voila I have really long defined lashes that look so natural. They have volume in them and I definitely love how the primer works really well in conditioning my lashes that they do not clump together like they always do. They separate them and mostly I love how I can use this on colored mascara. They act like a base for them. This is a must have for every girls out there!

Urban Decay Eyelash Primer Potion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128121370140931/k2311a1228/12.28.10